1st Trimester
Options

No Breast Pain/Changes

Hi all! I'm 9w 5days, with our first, and I'm just wondering if anyone else has had no changes in their breasts? I'm a heavy D to DD to begin with, so I'm kinda of glad that they haven't become enormous monsters trying to escape my shirt, but I also do not have pain and my areolas and nipples have not changed. Last week I had an u/s, and everything's perfect, heartbeat was strong at 178!

The only pain I've had was very sharp, acute pain in one nipple a few times, but I have attributed that to damaged nerves reacting to internal changes since I had a benign tumor removed as a teenager.

Re: No Breast Pain/Changes

• Options
    I would just consider yourself lucky!
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Not everyone gets all the symptoms and some people don't get any at all so don't worry about this one at all :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have zero symptoms.  No breast pain here either.

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    Similar size here also and today is the first day with some, very slight, pain in my chest. We're just lucky!
    BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family image
  • Options

imageelmoali:
    Not everyone gets all the symptoms and some people don't get any at all so don't worry about this one at all :)

100% this - my breasts didn't change one bit, I wore the same bras before during and after my pregnancy (except when I was nursing but the nursing bras were the same size)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You may just be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have much breast pain.  It is still too early for you to really see any changes in your areolas/nipples yet, that will come in time, and you may have growth in the coming months, or you might not grow too much before you deliver.

With DS I went from a 34B to a 36C but not it happened gradually throughout the pregnancy, not all in first tri.  I did have breast tenderness during first tri starting around 7 weeks, that went away for the most part during 2nd tri.

This time, I started as a small 34C, and now I'm a full 36C, again it has happened gradually.  Same thing this time with the breast tenderness as last time. 

Every pregnancy in every woman is different.  If you just saw a great HB last week, then try not to let the lack of breast tenderness bother you.

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"