February 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone else crazy hungry?

I feel like I could eat all day long. I just had breakfast and I'm already hungry again. My Dr told me I should be gaining 1-2 lbs per week starting now so it makes sense but I still feel silly just eating all day long at work.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else crazy hungry?

• Options
    OMG I am hungry all the time.. I have mad cravings too.. with my DS I didnt crave much at all.. but this time aroound I have to force myself to stop eating.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Ectopic July 2009, D&C @ 9 weeks 10/31/11, M/C 1/2012, M/C April 2012
  • Options
    Yes, I feel like I can always eat!! When people ask, "How are you feeling?", I usually answer, "Hungry."

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes! I can always eat. When people ask how I'm feeling, I usually reply, "Hungry." :-)

*Sorry I replied twice - the first time it said "Error" so I didn't think it took! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    No matter how much I eat I feel like my stomach is constantly growling. My husband keeps making fun of me!!
  • Options
    Once my morning sickness passes, I feel like I can't possibly eat enough food. It's to the point that I have to make myself go to sleep because I'm too tired, even though I want to just keep eating. I've dozed off with a snack in hand more than once...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    All.  The.  Time.
    SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • Options
    Ugh...YES!!!!  It's annoying.  I have to keep snacks around at all times.  I'm actually eating a bagel w/cc as I write this!  It's delicious!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Indeed! I made the mistake of grocery shopping by myself yesterday and you wouldn't believe the junk I picked up: toaster strudels, bagel bites, and oh the chips!  I did get a wealth of produce as well, but still...
    Little lady born 2/12/13 :)
  • Options
    Yes, I've been eating like a woman on death row. And I'm running out of healthy snack ideas, all I want to eat are carbs. I'm trying to stick to fruit, peanut butter and dairy (cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt) but all of that gets old after awhile.
    Married 2/15/09, BFP #1 02/03/12 - EDD 10/13/12, Missed M/C 03/15/12@9w5d (measuring 8w3d) They weren't kidding when they said "Beware the Ides of March" Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP#2 06/13/12 - Emily Samantha born on Feb 9, 2013!
  • Options

Non. Nom. Nom. 

All the time.  Anything in front of me.  

I'm doing the best i can to balance healthy treats (watermelon) with what i really want (french fries!!!)

no weight gain so far.  Thank goodness. Yay for increased metabolism!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i noticed it as soon as i hit the second tri!!  i wake up STARVING, which never happened.  I could go till lunch without eating anything.  I was so nervous about the weight gain since ie been eating everything in sight... but it turns out i lost a few pounds.. who knows? lol
    pregnancy BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

imageweinhaus:
    Indeed! I made the mistake of grocery shopping by myself yesterday and you wouldn't believe the junk I picked up: toaster strudels, bagel bites, and oh the chips!  I did get a wealth of produce as well, but still...

And now all I can think of is Toaster Strudels....nom nom lol!

• Options

I eat all day long, every day. Apparently that's what tipped off my co-workers, haha. I feel like a teenage boy some days with the amount of food I can eat. 

The strange thing is, our digestive system has slowed down to get the nutrients to the baby...so why is our metabolism seemingly working in overdrive? hahaha. Oh well, snack time ; ) 

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    I ate in the shower this morning. And I'm eating again right now.
  • Options

I'm not hungry all day, but I have spurts throughout the day. DH took me out for fried shrimp for my birthday, which usually leave me feeling super full. I finished my shrimp, my fries, AND my coleslaw and still wanted to pick off of DH and DD's plates. He was looking at me like I was nuts, lol. Then, yesterday morning my SIL made us all pancakes. I ate 2 (they were small and low cal mix/sugar free syrup). Later, my BIL came in and made eggs and I ATE THREE EGGS!!! Granted, I was on vacation this weekend but WTH...I ate like an Olympic athlete and I'm not doing much to work it off! I'm getting back on my prenatal workouts tomorrow, and the "stuff your face" fest is over now...at least w/ unhealthy food.

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Options

imageDrea926:
    Yes, I feel like I can always eat!! When people ask, "How are you feeling?", I usually answer, "Hungry."

Haha, yes, that is about right for me too.  I'm starving like every 2 hours.  And I actually just ate lunch about 30 minutes ago and I'm still hungry...sigh

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options

imagePeekaRu:

Haha! And brilliant!

Yes I'm starving all the time as well. 

• Options

imagePeekaRu:

HA!

Constantly. I actually feel like I've gained a little too much wait for the first trimester so I'm trying hard to eat lightly and healthy, but it's tough! All I'm craving are heavy, greasy foods!

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Same here! I could eat a whole meal and an hour later I'm starving again! It's totally annoying lol but its normal. I was the same way with DS.
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is how I felt yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"