March 2012 Moms
Options

eyes

OK so this may be a stupid question but has your little ones eyes changed colors yet?  I have green eyes, and hubby has brown.  It seems that our little one still has the gray/blue eyes.  I have read that most change within 4 months but some can take up to 9.  So i'm really just wanting a poll.

Re: eyes

• Options
    Isaac's hasn't changed. But SO has blue eyes so he might just have blue eyes. I was told that it can take up to 1 year for them to change. Not sure how true that is though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD's have not changed.  I'm crossing my fingers they stay.  She has a gorgeous slate blue color right now.  She gets complimented on them all the time.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Liam was born with blue/grey eyes. For about a month I thought they were going to turn brown (like DH), because there was a distinct brown ring near the iris. But they didn't, they went dk. blue (like mine). They haven't shown anymore signs of changing. I imagine they will stay dk. blue like mine are.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS' eyes have become a deeper blue.  I have green eyes and DH has blue.  I'm really hoping DS' stay blue.. it looks like they will! :)
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

Dom's has stayed slate blue, but in actuality many kids I've seen have had their eyes change even up until two years of age.  My friend's son had striking Blue eyes.  Blue like the sky when there isn't a cloud in it. By the time he hit 1 1/2 years old they went slightly hazel, and now they are dark brown. 

Babies eyes hardly ever stay a slate/gray blue. 

I guess you never know! 

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

My dd has grey/blue up until almost a year. Then they changed to a very light hazel honey GREEN color.

Ds has brown eyes. They have always been a dark brown.

DH has blue eyes, I have light brown and my father has Blue eyes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    DD was born with dark blue eyes, and they have lightened a little since then.  She will most likely end up with blue or green eyes because we both have blue/green eyes, but it will be interesting to see what colour they end up.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My mom told me that my own eyes didn't change until I was 22 months.  They were a dark blue green that eventually turned brown with a lot of yellow. I wish my son's eyes would stay the awesome gray they are now but the chances are pretty slim. 

• Options
    My baby is six months and his eyes are still blue.  I hope they stay!  No one in my family has anything other than DARK brown eyes.   This would be our first and my parents are really excited about it too. My friend did have her daughter's change at nine months though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Connor was born with the typical grey/blue eyes but they have started to change to my colour, hazel. It's weird though as they aren't always hazel but sometimes revert back to the grey/blue.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"