February 2013 Moms
Options

Mamaroo?

Has anyone seen these in person/used them before? I saw a video about them and found them on the BRU site but when I went to the store today to check things out I didn't see them anywhere.  There were also a million customers in there so I didn't bother waiting around to ask for help, I figure I have plenty of time. Just curious because I've never seen them and no one I have spoken to has ever even heard of them, but I think they look kinda cool. Thanks Smile

Re: Mamaroo?

• Options

I don't have one so I don't have actual experience with them but I have heard mixed reviews on them. Some people really like them and some don't, its really one of those things that depend on your LO. IMO I don't think DS would've liked it, he actually liked to swing back and fourth. You could always try and find a used one to see how LO likes it.

ETA(sorry if this is a double post, my power went out real quick lol). I've never seen them in BRU and I know they have tons of things they only carry online so maybe that's one of them? I have always seen them in BBB though. 

ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"