March 2012 Moms
Options

Back to School....

Tomorrow I am going in to get my classroom ready.  Can't believe its time to go back to work and leave my baby!!  At least I get to ease into it.  I plan on doing two half days this week to get my room ready.  Then next week we have teacher meetings/workday on Tuesday and Wednesday (which is later start and more relaxed), then the kids come Thursday.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Back to School....

• Options
    My first day is Tues!  I could spend plenty of time in my classroom with LO along for the ride, but I'm choosing to enjoy this week with her.  It's my first year at this job, but last year's teacher left the classroom set up, so if I don't get a lot done at least it's liveable/teachable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!!
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!  I started back on Thursday for meetings, have orientation tomorrow and then my first day of teaching is this coming Thursday.  Luckily, I'm able to go part time (every other day) so I still have some time home with DS.  Hope the start of the year goes smoothly for you!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

Our mettings start on Thursday of this week.  I'm going to have a hard time leaving by 4 to pick up the little one at daycare.  I don't normally leave until 5. 

• Options
    I think it's going to be harder to leave her this time than it was last year! And I'm amazed at y'all's schedules. We have 7 whole teacher workdays. Four of them are meetings and 3 of them are required classroom workdays. Because of that, there is no way I'm going in until Thursday when I absolutely have to! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I start back full time with inservice meetings on Wednesday.  Don't want to go back.  I have been off for 5 months.  It has been a lot harder leaving both kids to get my room ready than it was to leave DD1 when she was a baby.  I really enjoyed my time at home.
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Options

Good luck!  My sister just got a teaching job, and she is the dance instructed so she has been working with the girls this summer. 

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I've been going back in 3 days last week for 5 hour days and all of this week for shorter days in order to get my classroom ready.  I think it's actually helping to ease the transition of being together 24/7 to being apart for 9 hours a day.  I'm going to be heartbroken to go back and miss out on all this time with my girls, but I have to stay positive.  I'm going back to a job that I love, I'm getting paid again, and it's the start of the school year which is always exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It makes me sad that next week I won't be able to sleep in with baby and cuddle. I'm going to miss him so much! I hope my school day goes fast I look forward to seeing his sweet face when I get home though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"