February 2013 Moms
Options

Let's discuss food cravings

I want tuna and salmon california rolls SO.BAD! And a friend just posted a photo of cupcakes on FB so now I want those too. But I've wanted the sushi for weeks now.

What do you want right now at this moment?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Let's discuss food cravings

• Options
    Can I just say food, in general?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would really like some doughnuts right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Like a whole tub of it!
  • Options
    Chinese food!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagelyla=jane:
    Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Like a whole tub of it!

And this!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I want everything that everyone above just posted. I can't see/hear about food without wanting that exact thing, even if it's something I don't typically eat!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

What I like to lovingly call "Greasy Tatos". aka any kind of fast food potato... potato oles, french fries, hashbrowns, etc.

I hated them pre-pregnancy but love me some greasy tatos now!

BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    imagetvanroek:

What I like to lovingly call "Greasy Tatos". aka any kind of fast food potato... potato oles, french fries, hashbrowns, etc.

I hated them pre-pregnancy but love me some greasy tatos now!

Now I want tater tots. LOL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Sushi! I miss sushi. in fact that's going to be my first post baby dinner out and so help me if anyone says anything if I eat 5 rolls by myself Embarrassed

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

I would love to have an iced coffee right now! I would also love coconut frozen yogurt.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I also want anything that I see or someone else mentions. Although deep friend ice cream sounds pretty tasty right about now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• Options
    This post is bad for me.  I'm likely to go straight to the grocery store after work and pick up some things to satifsy my cravings. :)
  • Options
    Lobster. A huge frickin' lobster with butter sauce and squeezes of fresh lemon.

• Options
    imageJBos82:
    I want everything that everyone above just posted. I can't see/hear about food without wanting that exact thing, even if it's something I don't typically eat!
    This exactly
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

this:

https://www.marthastewart.com/338115/sausage-and-kale-soup

Only I'd replace the sausage with scallops cause I'm pescatarian :) And it's said to be safe to eat properly cooked scallops!

• Options

My constant nausea has given way to crazy FEED ME type of hunger. I eat every 2 hrs or become crazed! Today's high point was discovering the work vending machine sells both Sun Chips cheddar and Ruffles baked sour cream and cheddar chips. I almost bought both, and this is now dangerous information.

Later today, during my workout, I became enamored with the idea of everything bagels and cream cheese. Apparently this baby wants carbs! Given that it was not breakfast time (6pm), I went on a bagel odyssey and came up with a half-dozen at my second store (first was closed).

Other strange things I've made due to cravings: lemon blueberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, polenta triangles with red sauce/cheese, white pizza, and spinach salad with bacon and hard boiled egg.

In the beverage category, Whole Foods had a massive sale on the San Pelligrino soda flavors. We stocked up on the blood orange and grapefruit and I could drink 29 a day. This is especially strange to me considering I used to only drink soda if there was booze in it.

• Options

imagedraeray:
    I also want anything that I see or someone else mentions. Although deep friend ice cream sounds pretty tasty right about now!

Oh my gosh yes!

• Options

Deep fried pickles....sooooo good!  Just got back from vacation in Canada and I had them for four days straight.  Now I'm in withdrawal.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know this is weird and pretty disgusting to most.. but I crave Menudo.. yummmm I eat it  kinda often.
  • Options
    OMGOODNESS!!! Something is wrong with me!! I want pickles and something with syrup haven't quite pin pointed it yet. Oh and there are only 3 pickles left at the bottom of the jar. I drank the pickle juice! AND I liked it!!! Someone stop this pickle craze!!
  • Options
    Lox. I could eats pounds of the stuff right now. Cold with lots of lemon juice... oh yummmmmmm! Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. I want it so badly!
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I used some hand lotion last night that smelled like fuzzy peaches... now all I want is fuzzy peaches.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Popsicles. lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not a big candy person but lately all I want is sweet and chewy stuff like Airheads.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"