Trying to Get Pregnant

Hip pain an early symptom?

I am 8 or 9 days past ovulation. I had a smiley OPK last Tuesday.

My question is, has anyone heard of or experienced pain in there hip before and end up being pregnant. I have had this pain sense 6 or 7dpo. Today it finally went away. I am bloated to the core and constipated which prb explains the bloated. My face is oily and I feel a little moody. 

Thanks girls!  

Re: Hip pain an early symptom?

• Thanks bdcram, what makes you so sure ;) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I didn't have hip pain until well into 2nd or Third Trimester with my pregnancy that was successful. Do you exercise regularly or have a possible injury? You could be pregnant, but only an HPT can tell you!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• nothing is definite until you take a HPT. i have hip pain, too, but only because of our POS bed, not because i'm pregnant. everyone has different symptoms but you won't know until you take a HPT. good luck! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
    thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
    appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
    whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagebdcram:
    imageSlapptastic:
    imageafaith1587:
    Thanks bdcram, what makes you so sure ;) 

Cramcakes has magic preglly vision.  She sees and knows the status of all utes at all times.

It's great!  We never have to ever take a pregnancy test because she can just tell us what's going on!

I like to call her the All-Seeing-Crammallama.

The bolded is the best name I've ever had.
    Yes
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Stop over analyzing. (which is so easy to do in the 2ww). 
    IMG_5977lb
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• imagebhjones1980:
    DUCK!

Duckkkk.....GOOSE!

Sorry couldn't resist the urge, that was my favorite game in pre-school. 

OP....

Go piss on a stick would ya? 

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• imagebdcram:
    imageSlapptastic:
    imageafaith1587:
    Thanks bdcram, what makes you so sure ;) 

Cramcakes has magic preglly vision.  She sees and knows the status of all utes at all times.

It's great!  We never have to ever take a pregnancy test because she can just tell us what's going on!

I like to call her the All-Seeing-Crammallama.

The bolded is the best name I've ever had.

Oooh, me next.  

All-Seeing-Crammallama, please tell me if I am pregnant.  I could pee on a stick, but I only have one test left and I didn't want to waste it on a BFN. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• LOL Yes, hip pain is totally a sign...
  • imageSpookster:

imagebhjones1980:
    DUCK!

Duckkkk.....GOOSE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I laughed at DUCK!  And then the Duckkk....GOOSE!  got me even more!  Love it!

And Cram you should totally change your name to the All-seeing-crammallama.  That was awesome!

OP...hope your POS time goes well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebdcram:
    imageTwinkie0612:
    Oooh, me next.  

All-Seeing-Crammallama, please tell me if I am pregnant.  I could pee on a stick, but I only have one test left and I didn't want to waste it on a BFN. 

My visions are cloudy with you Twink. ::Concentrates:: Your chart is very beautiful. I am using all of my "seeing" powers to hope for you. <3

Thanks for the hope :)

I've learned that pretty charts don't mean jack, so I think I'll just wait until Sunday and POAS. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• ZOMG! My hip was totally hurting Tuesday during kick boxing. I must be KU too!

::runs to spread baby dust everywhere::

Joking aside, OP, take a test (with the exception of Cram) no one can tell if you are pregnant or not.

TTC#1 since 5/2011
    DX: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, Myasthenia Gravis, Aplastic Anemia, one copy MTHFR DH SA: count 52% motility (slow progressive), 0% normal morph
    June-July 2012: Clomid cycles=BFNs
    August 2012: New RE, started Metformin, Letrozole 7.5mg+TI=BFN Sept. 2012: IUI#1: Letrozole 7.5mg=BFN
    Oct. 2012: IUI#2 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    Nov '12-March '13 on a break
    April 2013: IUI#3 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    June 2013: IVF#1  Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix =BFN, 3 Frosties
    August 2013: FET#1=BFP 8/20/13,  EDD 4/30/13, MMC 10/1/13
    December 2013: IVF#2 Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix=?
     ~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~

imageimageimage

• If hip pain is a symptom, I guess I've been pregnant since January. Oopsies.

I suppose it could be, but I think you're overanalyzing.

• Your hips are probably tight.  Stretch them out.  

• If hip pain were an early sign, I'd have been pregnant more times than I can count already... You're probably just stiff and need to stretch.
  • There are some rude people on here. Who said I haven't tested? I have but it was to early I believe to show, but hey, at least I did. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"