1st Trimester
Options

7w3d preggo, and 3 days of no symptoms...

So, I go for my 8 week (first appt) on tues next week. With my 1st pregnancy 4 years ago, I didnt get any MS until I was almost 9 weeks (but I didnt know I was preggo until I was 8 weeks).

With this pregnancy, I've had a few symptoms (sore bbs, bloating and some tireness and very mild nasuea) up until abt 3 days ago. Now, for the last 3 days, I've had nothing really, except a few waves of nasuea in the afternoon.

I have no cramping, no bleeding and no pain. Obviously, this can be compleatly normal, but I'm still worrying myself to death over it....I know no two pregnancies are the same and I might just not get the MS until that 9 week mark again.

Even if I call the dr., without any other MC symptoms, there would be no reason to see me before the appt on tues.

Has anyone else had days of no symptoms and still everything was fine? Even though MS sucks, I would LOVE just one day of it right now!  

BabyName Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

"Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream." ~ From Juno

Re: 7w3d preggo, and 3 days of no symptoms...

• Options
    I had this happen to me about two weeks ago. My boobs weren't sore anymore (I kept pushing on them to check), I didn't feel super sick, but I was tired. Trust me, every symptom came back and then some! It's totally normal. Try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know).

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageJBos82:
    I had this happen to me about two weeks ago. My boobs weren't sore anymore (I kept pushing on them to check), I didn't feel super sick, but I was tired. Trust me, every symptom came back and then some! It's totally normal. Try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know).

THIS! haha....My hubby asked me yesterday why I was playing with my boobs lol...

I know I "shouldn't" worry, but I cant help it....But thanks for the message anyway...does make me feel better :-) 

BabyName Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

"Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream." ~ From Juno

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Same here! I have had days with no symptoms and then out of nowhere m/s. Im 7w2d.

Try not to stress your self! lol I should be telling myself the same thing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've got the same exact thing going on with me. Relax though, it's totally normal, I keep telling myself this too. It's kind of nerve racking

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageHeather661:

THIS! haha....My hubby asked me yesterday why I was playing with my boobs lol...

I know I "shouldn't" worry, but I cant help it....But thanks for the message anyway...does make me feel better :-) 

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who does this! LOL!

• Options
    I never had any symptoms at all .... Never nauseous, sick, tired, etc and my pregnancy was completely normal. Be thankful you feel so great!
  • Options

Every pregnancy is different. You can't base how you're feeling with this one on how you were feeling with your previous.

As your body gets used to the hormones produced by pregnancy, your symptoms will come and go. As long as you aren't cramping and bleeding, everything is fine. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had 0 symptoms with my first pregnancy.  Consider yourself lucky.  Symptoms =/= healthy pregnancy.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's normal for symptoms to come and go. Try not to over think it. I begged and begged for ms and then when I had it I realized how insane I was to wish for it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Same thing has happened to me a few times. I have had the worse case of MS and when I woke up feeling perfectly fine I was sure something was wrong...until the next day when it came back 10x as worse! So hang in there. I too wished for a day of MS and now I get it ALL day, 7 days a week lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Symptoms come and go throughout a pregnancy and like you said, no two pregnancies are alike. Symptoms =/= a healthy pregnancy. As long as you aren't bleeding or cramping, try not to stress.
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"