Indiana Babies

New to NW Indiana - Looking for friends to share in the joy of pregnancy!

Hi!

I just moved to Crown Point about three months ago and I'm about 10 weeks pregnant!

I'm just looking for other moms-to-be to get to know in the area and share our pregnancy stories and questions.

Re: New to NW Indiana - Looking for friends to share in the joy of pregnancy!

• Welcome and congratulations! I'm not pregnant right now (or trying to get pregnant) but I have two young kids. Hope you feel like you can ask questions and share your pregnancy ups and downs here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome!!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I'm not from NW Indiana but I am pregnant w/ our first. So nice to have other pregnant ladies to talk to. All my friends are either done having babies, or nowhere close to being ready. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"