March 2013 Moms
Options

sex positions ;)

Sorry in advance if this is TMI for anyone. Since finding out that we are pregnant, sex has been slightly uncomfortable in the inside for me. I know it's because of the cervix, but do any of y'all prefer a certain sex position while pregnant?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: sex positions ;)

• Options
    I think positions where the woman can control depth can be more comfortable (woman on top?)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    I posted something similar to this yesterday, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I definitely prefer to be on top. I think it doesn't go as deep and also it lets me be more in control because I don't think DH understands yet that things feel different for me yet.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Things have been different for us too! For me personally, being on top is best because I can control everything and it's not painful but if he's not aggressive having him behind me can be good too. Sorry if that is TMI and I hope you guys find what works for you!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm glas I'm not the only one.

• Options

Definitely me on top or him behind - you can even step it up with Reverse Cowgirl, then he's in the behind angle and you're on top. Best of both worlds! Enjoy!

Wink 

• Options
    Oh my gosh, I am too lazy for all that on top business right now!  You guys are awesome.  I like boring old missionary style in early pregnancy, then um, doggie style later on when my belly is too big.  Or sideways spooning.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We did it doggie style the other night and I couldn't orgasm...It was kind of upseting and frustrating.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"