Military Families
Options

Moving and miscarriage

Moving to Italy and tryin to get preg is driving me crazy . I misscarried @ 5 weeks and what to try again , DH leaves for Afghanistan not long after we get to Italy . I am 35 and want to get preg ASAP .. Anyone else have this prob now or before

Re: Moving and miscarriage

• Options

Sorry for your loss. 

What did your Dr say about when you can/should start trying again?  Our Dr said to wait 3 cycles, just to bet back on track because it was a bit wonky after the loss.  It didn't matter since he was deployed, we got pregnant on his R&R.  But I think it was good that we weren't able to try, because like I said, my cycle was a bit weird for 3-4 months.  I have not been your situation of wanting to try and moving.  How soon do you move?

I have heard the more stressed you are the harder it is to get pregnant.  So maybe try not to worry or stress about it since you have will have two other really big things going on in your life.  or at least try to make some time where you can unwind and destress.  Are you charting?  The more you know about your cycle the better.  I understand about wanting to try before he heads out for Afghanistan, I was in the same situation about a year and half ago.  But if it doesn't happen don't worry too much, it will happen.

Good luck with everything.

• Options
    if you are ok with paying out of pocket i would look into freezing his sperm as soon as you get to italy so that you can try to get pregnant with him gone.

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"