February 2013 Moms
Options

FTM with a question...

I know this may be a silly question, but when will I actually be able to feel my belly start to harden up? I have read on here about people being able to feel after 12 weeks when the uterus moves up. Occasionally, I think I feel something, then later nothing. I feel dumb asking this, I am just impatient and want to be able to notice than I am in fact pregnant. I haven't had many symptoms (which I am thankful about) so I think I am just anxious. Your opinions would be much appreciated! Thanks ladies!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: FTM with a question...

• Options
    Hi there. I'm a FTM too, so I'm in the same boat! I'm only a little over 12 weeks, but I have noticed hardness just above my "lady zone". My mom was visiting today so I asked her, "Is this it?!" She just smiled and nodded. So while I don't have a bump exactly, I can feel the workings of one. 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options

imageDrea926:
    Hi there. I'm a FTM too, so I'm in the same boat! I'm only a little over 12 weeks, but I have noticed hardness just above my "lady zone". My mom was visiting today so I asked her, "Is this it?!" She just smiled and nodded. So while I don't have a bump exactly, I can feel the workings of one. 

This for me too! I'm hoping it's a sign that baby is growing. 

imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel the same too. I am 12 + weeks and don't feel any hard spots may be thick yes. When will this waiting game be over with.  February I miss you come soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

amen sister! I feel so rediculous questioning if this is just all in my mind! I then remember my new gigantic boobs, my occasional nausea and my desire to sleep all the time : /

We go for a check-up this Thursday and I just want to hear the heartbeat! I told my husband to record on our camera so I can go play it over and over when I don't feel pregnant : )

So not even a silly question and we can all celebrate when that hardness comes so much more prominantly!

Oh, I'm a ftm too : )

• Options
    I can feel mine best when I am laying flat on my back. I feel it a little over an inch above my "lady zone". Its hard and rounded. 
  • Options
    I feel mine too, about two inches below my belly button, but my uterus seems to be more to the left.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Have you tried feeling your belly when you wake up before you get out of bed to pee? Starting the day before yesterday, having a full morning bladder has pushed my uterus WAY up, and I can feel it just under my belly button! Laying on my back, I was in shock. I'm a FTM as well, and sincerely didn't think it could get that high this early. Of course, once I peed, it went back down to just above my pubic bone and deeper into my abdomen, so it didn't feel like the hard round bump so much as just... a firmness in that general area. Can't wait for the legit, perma-bump!!

Archer Liam - 2/6/13
    Freya Lillian - 11/15/15
  • Options

Yes I think I can feel it when I have to pee or have just ate! I think I just need to relax and it'll be different in a few weeks I'm sure!  

Thank you ladies for your input!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"