Washington Babies

Woodinville?

Hello All,

We are looking at renting a house in Woodinville.

Anyone have experience with this area?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Woodinville?

• imagekat1221:

Hello All,

We are looking at renting a house in Woodinville.

Anyone have experience with this area?

Thanks!

I love that area! We have a few bumpies that live in Woodinville. I will try and reach some of them and have them post a review for you. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks!  We are waiting to hear back from that place and found another we love in Juanita.  This house hunting thing is a little stressful.  There seems to be A LOT of people looking right now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Woodinville right by Cottage Lake Elementary... what type of information are you looking for? It's a great neighborhood, convenient shopping (Safeway and Walgreens are close by). Our daughter went to Cottage Lake for several years and has since moved on to Timbercrest Jr. High and loves it.  Let me know your questions and I'll do my best to answer!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I live in the same area as PinataMama, I love it.  Woodinville has great amenities [amazing wine!], isn't too big, and lots of nice parks.  The school district is wonderful, and we plan on staying here for quite a while.  Our hope is to upgrade to a bigger house in a few years but stay in the same general vicinity. 
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"