April 2012 Moms
Options

Whoa

Alright. First of all sorry if I was a b*ch tonight. Shouldn't have made that comment and I am sorry. Gisa, I really do hope you can find ways to meet people around you IRL. 

The hardware store suggestion was stupid, yeah, got it.

Not sure what this Russian cr* p is all about but whatever. I was spending time with my child,best part of my day.

AmandaR204- fine, whatever. Call me whatever you like. 

mrs+Harlow- I don't think it is really a big secret we really don't like each other. You said I always show up when there is drama but I guess you just ignore my other comments. Honestly, you always seem to be around when there is any chance to flame and hate on me. Possibly why I still don't like you.

Anyway. I am sorry. As far as the whole bondie or whatever her name was thing is concerned lay off of it. I am not her, end of story.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Whoa

• Options

I spy with my little eyes....

Two things in this post scream "hey I BJ Barbie"

I't not alone in my findings am I? 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LOL. I don't not like anyone. It's the internet. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelauranicole91:

No. I've been suspecting for awhile. We are not alone. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemrs+harlow:

Really? You could have fooled me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemrs+harlow:
    imagelauranicole91:

I know the accusations aren't new. I was saying two aspect of his here post pretty much confirm any suspicions I have had previously.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMamasaurus:

imagemrs+harlow:

Really? You could have fooled me.

I don't recall ever saying, " Hey, I do not like you". Having an opinion doesn't mean you don't LIKE someone.  I would never not like someone on the Internet. What would be the point? 

• Options
    Well...you were being a d1ck....I accept your apology however. Carry on ladies.
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Options
    imagelauranicole91:
    imagemrs+harlow:
    imagelauranicole91:

I know the accusations aren't new. I was saying two aspect of his here post pretty much confirm any suspicions I have had previously.  

Details? I'm just not seeing the connection with this post....but I always sucked at the game of Clue 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageadrianacastro08:
    imagelauranicole91:
    imagemrs+harlow:
    imagelauranicole91:

Details? I'm just not seeing the connection with this post....but I always sucked at the game of Clue 

ME TOO SUCK AT CLUE! I always put all my attention on which person I want to be.

BabyName Ticker}
  • Options
    imageAmandaR204:
    imageadrianacastro08:
    imagelauranicole91:
    imagemrs+harlow:
    imagelauranicole91:

ME TOO SUCK AT CLUE! I always put all my attention on which person I want to be.

Always Ms. Scarlet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAmandaR204:
    imageadrianacastro08:
    imagelauranicole91:
    imagemrs+harlow:
    imagelauranicole91:

Dear lord.  Amanda, I love you. 

Please stop making me laugh so much so I can go to bed and get some sleep though, k? 

• Options
    This is going to end so well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagegracefulash:

In the parlor.

With a candlestick.

And Colonel Mustard.

The End 

• Options
    imageadrianacastro08:
    imagelauranicole91:
    imagemrs+harlow:
    imagelauranicole91:

I am waiting for you to back up your claim lauranicole and mrs+Harlow. I really would love to know. 

• Options
    imageChelseyB5186:
    imageAmandaR204:
    imageadrianacastro08:
    imagelauranicole91:
    imagemrs+harlow:
    imagelauranicole91:

Dear lord.  Amanda, I love you. 

Please stop making me laugh so much so I can go to bed and get some sleep though, k? 

I'm sorry...but I hear laughing helps you live longer...so in that case your welcome. My shenanigans can be distracting so I'll try to tone it down, but I can't make any promises. 

BabyName Ticker}
  • Options
    imageadrianacastro08:
    imagelauranicole91:
    imagemrs+harlow:
    imagelauranicole91:

I missed the connection too.

• Options
    imagejenbelsan:

imagegracefulash:

In the parlor.

With a candlestick.

And Colonel Mustard.

The End 

I answered a question pretty much like this on a math test in college. I seriously suck at math, but I'm good at being a jackass!

• Options
    Sorry I went to bed. Up for a MOTN feed now so I am going to disappear after this again as well. 
    Anyways my two connections would be the overall backpedaling apology style/post in general. Very much was BJ barbie style. My second is how she threw in a mention of spending time with her LO vs being on here. Something BJ Barbie included in her GBCB. They are pretty vague correlations but it's what I see. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

-tiptoes into the thread-

-whispers-  she also used to call her son "dude"

-slowly backs out without being seen- 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

dude? Crap. I've also called my boys 'dude' IRL.

• Options
    imageKFCupcake:

Plenty of other people do that. I know bumpies on the toddler boards that have "lil dude" in their siggies. That alone is not proof to me. 

• Options
    imageButterbrot:
    imagejenbelsan:

imagegracefulash:

In the parlor.

With a candlestick.

And Colonel Mustard.

The End 

I answered a question pretty much like this on a math test in college. I seriously suck at math, but I'm good at being a jackass!

Everything in this quote has made me snort. 

• Options
    imageAmyJoy728:

Haha me too! 

• Options
    imageRockMySocks:

Alright. First of all sorry if I was a b*ch tonight. Shouldn't have made that comment and I am sorry. Gisa, I really do hope you can find ways to meet people around you IRL. 

The hardware store suggestion was stupid, yeah, got it.

Not sure what this Russian cr* p is all about but whatever. I was spending time with my child,best part of my day.

AmandaR204- fine, whatever. Call me whatever you like. 

mrs+Harlow- I don't think it is really a big secret we really don't like each other. You said I always show up when there is drama but I guess you just ignore my other comments. Honestly, you always seem to be around when there is any chance to flame and hate on me. Possibly why I still don't like you.

Anyway. I am sorry. As far as the whole bondie or whatever her name was thing is concerned lay off of it. I am not her, end of story.  

Did anyone else notice she editied the word Crap? Unless there is some swear word that I don't know about with cr vowel p? crup? crip! Cripes?! CRIKEY MATE 

• Options
    imageTorani:
    imageKFCupcake:

Plenty of other people do that. I know bumpies on the toddler boards that have "lil dude" in their siggies. That alone is not proof to me. 

What KFC is putting down is that Bonidie called her son dude and left and almost immediately RMS shows up calling hers dude. Also the overall condescending tone doesn't work in RMS' favor.

However, I will accept your apology.

Now, what are your thoughts on using the word gay in place of the word stupid? Example: that movie was so gay.  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    imageMikeHoncho:
    imageAmyJoy728:

Haha me too! 

This is why I tried to quietly suggest what I said.  I know this.  But it was honestly what I thought the glaring similarity was that people were referring to.  I obviously don't read into people's posts as much as other people do.   -slowly backs out of thread again- 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagegisa886:
    imageTorani:
    imageKFCupcake:

What KFC is putting down is that Bonidie called her son dude and left and almost immediately RMS shows up calling hers dude. Also the overall condescending tone doesn't work in RMS' favor.

Now, what are your thoughts on using the word gay in place of the word stupid? Example: that movie was so gay.  

I don't usually like to get involved in this stuff but I want to point out that Bonidie was Canadian and used Canadian spellings. She also called herself mum. Does RMS? I so but would have to look back.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagegisa886:
    imageTorani:
    imageKFCupcake:

Thank you. Again I am sorry I was so rude to you last night. It was a thoughtless thread on my part. 

Honestly, if my ticker did not say dude would this all ever have started? This is ridiculous that anytime I post something someone doesn't like I am accused of this.

And I would use neither of those words, I really hate when ppl use gay other than to mean very happy or homosexual.  

• Options
    imagelauranicole91:
    Sorry I went to bed. Up for a MOTN feed now so I am going to disappear after this again as well. 
    Anyways my two connections would be the overall backpedaling apology style/post in general. Very much was BJ barbie style. My second is how she threw in a mention of spending time with her LO vs being on here. Something BJ Barbie included in her GBCB. They are pretty vague correlations but it's what I see. 

So let me get this straight. I realized what a b I was being and apologized. And spent time with my kid. And these things mean I am some scandalous person from the past?  Damn 

• Options
    imageRockMySocks:
    imagegisa886:
    imageTorani:
    imageKFCupcake:

Thank you. Again I am sorry I was so rude to you last night. It was a thoughtless thread on my part. 

Honestly, if my ticker did not say dude would this all ever have started? This is ridiculous that anytime I post something someone doesn't like I am accused of this.

And I would use neither of those words, I really hate when ppl use gay other than to mean very happy or homosexual.  

All good. We are a vary wary group at times.  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"