September 2012 Moms
Options

painful bowel movements

Is anyone experiencing painful bowel movements. I don't think that its internal hemroids im wondering if its because we have so much pressure down there?
imageimage Cooper James 9.1.2012

Re: painful bowel movements

• Options
    I must say I have had some pains when passing a bowel and it's not the bowel that is hurting, it feels like A LOT of pressure/sharp pain, I'm thinking it's the baby! I told the NP when I went 1 1/2 ago and she said that it's probably just all the pressure as baby is head down! I duno, but it's painful! I do take stool softners too because I did have problems w/ bowels but not anymore! So you are not alone with feeling this pain! :(
  • Options
    Yea its definitely getting more painful. It started as an achy dull pain.
    imageimage Cooper James 9.1.2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I don't want to get too in depth about my bowels, but I will say that movements have been painful and not because of constipation/hemorrhoids. I've also been told that it is the uterus pressure that makes the simple act of using the bathroom a Russian roulette of "normal" or "oh god why???"
  • Options

imageliz581:
    Yeah, I'm remembering fondly the days when I didn't think about my bowel movements.  That was awesome.

This.  Meanwhile, I am going to the bathroom 3-4 times a day.  The frequency is exhausting, not to mention totally inconvenient when it happens at work. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"