Military Families

Photographed my first homecoming :)

Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to photograph a good friend's husband's homecoming. This was the first I'd been to (my husband has been shore duty our entire marriage so far) and was so touched to see all the reunions :) I know all of you ladies understand her excitement, and would love to share in her celebration of having her hubby home! Thought I'd share a pic :)image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Photographed my first homecoming :)

• This picture is very big and I can't see it all. But I'm sure it looks great!
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • imageMrsP052909:
    This picture is very big and I can't see it all. But I'm sure it looks great!

Oh, my! I thought I sized it down... apparently not! Does anyone know how I can edit it to scale the pic down??? 

• Loading the player...
  • i dunno how to scale the pic down BUT i just right mouse clicked it and opened a new tab to see it, it's beautiful! also, what kind of camera do you use?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebrighteyes2123:
    i dunno how to scale the pic down BUT i just right mouse clicked it and opened a new tab to see it, it's beautiful! also, what kind of camera do you use?

Thank you!! I'm using a Nikon D3100 right now... it's a great camera! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"