March 2013 Moms

Chinese Food for 2

Yes, I know we aren't supposed to eat for 2, but that doesn't mean I cannot order for TWO and have lots of options.  So my head was bigger than my stomach.  When my husband got home he asked who else I had over for dinner because I had ordered so much.  Woops.  But damn, it was good!

So, was I having a food craving or just super hungry? I never know whether to blame something on pregnancy or not (except for the extreme exhaustion, which I know is pregnancy related) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Chinese Food for 2

• Of course you can order for two! I do it all the time. In fact, because of the variety of cravings I go through, I tend to order two meals when I go out & then eat about a third of the total food. Making 3 meals out of 2 plates works really well for me. It helps to promote that "grazing" we're all supposed to be doing, too. When I cook, I try to box things in the fridge as very small meals. If I end up needing two of them, okay - but usually I just need one and eat more frequently. (Note: This does wonders for M/S)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Now I want chicken mushu. No egg. lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad I'm not the only one who went there, except for me it's chicken lo mein...
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • All I can say is yum! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"