Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie, TTC, Question, help!

I have been diagnosed with PCOS(Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), and have been TTC for 3 years. I decided to have some help from the DR's and recently finished my first round of Provera and Clomid. I have had a few weird symptoms recently(headaches, diziness and some discharge), so I decided to take a HPT, but it was negative:(    I am 14 DPO(days post ovulation).

For those of you with more experience in this, I am wondering if you think there is a chance I could still be pregnant? Are some HPT's more sensitive in detecting HCG? I know some people have lower levels of HCG in there urine, and others take longer to build it up. Any comments, advice, or stories to share, please do!

Re: Newbie, TTC, Question, help!

• Options
    Hi! I had a similar experience to you when I was TTC. I also have PCOS and I was on Clomid. With me I took a HPT around 12 DPO and it was faint positive (I was obsessed with taking HPT's). Everyone is different though, you should try again in a couple days and see what happens. I assume you are going to be sent for a blood test as well. Hoping it will work out soon for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you so much! I will have to take another one soon and hope for the best. Take Care

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMegangalindo:

Thank you so much! I will have to take another one soon and hope for the best. Take Care

Try to see if you can wait until 18 DPO. From what I've read on FF that is the latest you should be getting a positive. There is always a chance you could be pregnant if you are having unprotected sex. Good luck. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"