December 2011 Moms

**mon/tue workout check-in**

If you didn't see my post from the other day, I recommended an app called workout trainer. It's free and totally awesome on days I can't get to the gym or want to do something extra.

Monday: 1 mile warm up, attempted strength training but DS wasn't feeling the gym DC. came home and did the chiseling cardio fix and 15 minute core booster abs on  the WT app. Later went for a 3 mile run and it was too freaking hot!

Today: have a semi-sick baby (right before vacation) so I just did the ab workout and my own dumbbell workout while he slept. 

Re: **mon/tue workout check-in**

• I wish I had a smart phone so I could use that app!

Monday: Rode the stationary bike for 45 minutes.

Tuesday: Ran 5 miles, got chased by a chihuahua. Walked 2 miles. Rode bike for 30 minutes. Also did a little bit of strength.

I hope Little A is feeling better soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mon: couch to 5k- W3D1, 10 min on bike, abs, and arms

Tues: W3D2 and 10 min on bike  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageiluvmylab:

If you didn't see my post from the other day, I recommended an app called workout trainer. It's free and totally awesome on days I can't get to the gym or want to do something extra.

Monday: 1 mile warm up, attempted strength training but DS wasn't feeling the gym DC. came home and did the chiseling cardio fix and 15 minute core booster abs on  the WT app. Later went for a 3 mile run and it was too freaking hot!

Today: have a semi-sick baby (right before vacation) so I just did the ab workout and my own dumbbell workout while he slept. 

Monday - DH and I did P90x ab ripper and I did a few yoga poses. Today - yoga class. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Monday: 4 rounds of: 30 jump & touches (12in above max reach, 20 dead lifts (110lbs) & 10 handstand push-ups. Finisher in 12:36. 

Tuesday: 1 rep max of split jerk (108lbs) & 8 minutes of as many rounds as possible of: 8 pull-ups & 10 pistol squats. I did 7 rounds plus 3 reps.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Monday- elliptical 30 minutes and 30 minutes of ab, legs, and arm strengthening.

Tuesday- nothing 

Thanks for app suggestion :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Monday:  Nothing...still a bit sick :(

Tuesday:  Couch to 5K, W2D1, and DH and I did the Olympics Workout for 45 min or so last night.

Thanks for that app, Lab.  I'm excited to try it out during nap time!

Kwinkle, have you considered an iPod Touch?  DH and I both have old, cheap cell phones, but we wanted to be able to have access to apps and stuff.  We were able to find iPods at Target for around $100 (for the model with the least memory).  As long as we have a wifi connection, it works just like a Smart Phone :)

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Monday- 3 mile run with the jogging stroller.

Tuesday - Nada 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"