2nd Trimester
Options

Feeling overwhelmed

Is anyone else going through some changes in life besides pregnancy? I am on pelvic rest for placenta previa and my job has been stressful, we are doing contruction on front and back of house, and I have a 2 year old. My husband is a sahd. He is managing the construction as well. It's really getting on my nerves how "tired" he is. I'm dealing with the house and my job and his whining. I'm just so overwhelmed after work I just want to lay in bed. Is anyone else dealing with stress and how r u handling it?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Feeling overwhelmed

• Options
    My SO is always saying how tired he is and how much he hates his job. And while I understand, I dont think he gets that I'm always tired, thirsty, sick, or peeing :p
    Not fun.
    I wish some or one of my girlfriends was pregnant so I could hang out with them. But my friends are great about making me feel special in my pregnancy, theyre all so excited! A girl's night always makes it better for me
  • Options
    Yes!  I have to children 9 & 10, and my husband is getting transferred so we are moving from IN to TX next week.  The house is up for sale and we are doing all the fun things that come along with a move.  They each ended travel ball last weekend, so we haven't been home at all this summer. My kids are a mess about leaving their friends, and frankly I am so nervous about leaving my friends who are all a great help!  I am very excited about the new opportunities and just about the move in general.  However, I am pretty emotional about the move. We do not have family or friends in TX so its going to be hard, but I think good in the long run. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, I'm prestty stressed at the moment - but I'm not really handleing it - just continuing to be stressed!  I just feel like we have so much to do to get ready for little one, and were running out of time (due to many weekends we will be spending out of town for family going away parties/weddings/holidays, etc) and on top of everything we have to do to get ready for LO my husband has just started to try and finish the basement! We both work full time, and I just feel like theres just not enough time - and even though I am less tired that first tri I am just mentally exhausted. 

Ultimately I am just trying to take it one day at a time, and hoping the stress eases soon. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Im in the same boat.  My SOL works out of town 2 weeks out of the month.  For two weeks I'm working full time packing to move to our new house and trying to plan for baby. When he is home he plays all day basically and yet again I'm on my own to do everything that needs to get done.  There is so much to do and with moving that adds an even more stress.  I flipped my lid when he told me he was exhausted the other day (after fishing all day) My patience is thin these days and I need a vacation...by myself!!

Hope you ladies all find some stress relief.  Thankfully I'm still running so I get a good 45 minutes a day to be alone.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"