February 2012 Moms
Options

Those of you that have the Luv U Zoo jumperoo....

I was curious, anyone else have this jumperoo that sits on wood floors? The base isn't flesh with the floor... I see some of you have it, but place it on carpet and it looks like it's fine, but I have wooden floors and it is raised and wobbly. Anyone?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those of you that have the Luv U Zoo jumperoo....

• Options
    Yes! I don't know why, but it is. I've looked several times, thinking I put something together wrong, but it's right. It doesn't wobble when J is in it, so I haven't been worrying about it. But yeah, it doesn't look right.
  • Options
    Yup, we had it in our kitchen and it was kind of wobbly. It didn't bother LO when he was jumping but I was afraid it would damage the floors. It appeared safe though. How about if you put those felt pads that protect your floor from chair legs in the bottom of the jumper? It might help :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would but the bars are high off the ground those pads wouldn't even touch the floor.

imageBrownMa:
    Yup, we had it in our kitchen and it was kind of wobbly. It didn't bother LO when he was jumping but I was afraid it would damage the floors. It appeared safe though. How about if you put those felt pads that protect your floor from chair legs in the bottom of the jumper? It might help :/
  • Options
    I put the luvuzoo playmat under the legs with a blanket underneath. I did this because I felt bad with her jumping on the hard floor, but I found that it helps with wobbling. (:

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"