2nd Trimester

Crampy after sex? TMI

I noticed today after my husband and I DTD, my tummy got hard as a rock and was extremely uncomfortable for about 3 minutes. Our little love session didn't last very long, but it was pretty intense, pretty hard and definitely satisfying (if you know what I mean, sorry for the TMI) I know that some cramping after sex is normal, but this didn't feel like cramping, it was like my whole entire belly turned to stone. Is this normal? Should I be worried? 
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Crampy after sex? TMI

• I always get BH after I orgasm. I'm pretty sure it's normal :)
  • imagesesa:
    I always get BH after I orgasm. I'm pretty sure it's normal :)

This.  Your uterus actually contracts after sex even when you're not preggers. 

• Loading the player...
  • I have a BH contraction after every single orgasm which is what sounds like happened to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think this is normal. Its exactly what happens to me every time my husband and I have sex. Hard as a rock tummy....a little uncomfortable and crampy. It passes quickly after though. 5 mins or so.
  • Totally normal. I had one last me about a half an hour. The BH. Not the O. I wish. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • actually I'm glad you posted the TMI because it happend to me yesterday and I was worried.  Sounds like it's normal! :) Thanks!

pregnancy due date BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very normal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Normal. 

And I've decided that they are good for me, because the BH are preparing/training my ute for real contractions. So I'm getting me some as often as possible. All in the name of preparation. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesesa:
    I always get BH after I orgasm. I'm pretty sure it's normal :)

This. Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This happens to me all the time I'm sure it's nothing to worry about as iv been reading threw people's post iv see a lot of woman going threw this as well I know it can be scary and worry you because it worried me to but I keep hearing it's normal so I not worried no more Im also 25weeks preggers :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"