TTC After a Loss
Options

thought I would share

I went to my dads friends funeral today (the one who was shot & killed in Richmond, Va- see my previous post from tuesday) he was the youngest of 7 kids. where I was sitting I could see his mom sitting in her wheelchair holding the program for the service. I cant even begin to image what she is going through right now. I miss my baby so bad I cant stand it sometimes & I only knew about him/her for 2 weeks before I had to say good bye. she got to have her baby for 51 years & then loose him in a horrible, tragic way. what I feel for my baby cant even compare to this. there was a poem in the program that I thought I would share b/c I thought it was beautiful.(sorry this is a little long)

The Precious Gift

one gift, above all others

God gives to us to treasure.

One that knows no time, no place,

And one gold cannot measure

The precious, poignant, tender gift,

Of memory---that will keep,

Our dear ones ever in our hearts

Although God gives them Sleep

It brings back long remembered things

A song, a word, a smile

And our worlds a better place because

We had them for awhile.

TTC since 4/28/07
Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

Re: thought I would share

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your/your family's loss. You're right, I can't ever imagine being in that mother's place. Thank you for sharing the poem.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, I can't imagine what she is going through right now.  That has to be so hard.  So sorry for the loss of your family friend and thank you for sharing the beautiful poem. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"