December 2012 Moms

Hating this "anterior placenta" crap...

I wanna feel my baby more!!! I feel her every once in a while... but my desire to feel her more often has left me with Al Bundy Syndrome!! When I get home I plop on the couch and stick my hand over my uterus hoping she'll kick!! 

Feeling movement is the one "calming" thing in my life right now between 3 kids getting ready to go back to school, moving without an exact move date, my ex throwing a temper tantrum and trying to get custody,  work being chaos, etc etc etc I really just want to feel the little miracle in my belly move!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hating this "anterior placenta" crap...

• Amen sister!I haven't got to feel my little man at all yet though :(

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel the same way, dumb placenta takes up the whole of my belly. I really only feel her move when I eat sweets or simple carbs (like pizza) then lay down- then she goes nuts!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow that is a lot of stress (and what the heck with your ex? What a doofus).  What a bummer not to feel your little bun in the oven moving yet. 

I'm going to remind you of this post when you're at 8 months and saying "what the heck I can't sleep he's tap dancing in there!" :) 
  • I was just thinking this same thing.  I am ready to feel baby more and I only feel a bit and usually to the sides every once and a while.  I guess I should just be patient, though, I was somewhere in weeks 22-24 when I first felt DS.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I thought maybe I felt movement this weekend but nothing since then and I can't even be sure that is what I felt. I'm looking forward to feeling definite movement. Until then I am just looking forward to my a/s next Wednesday when I will at least get to see the baby and know that he or she is okay in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• ObLaDiObLaDi member

I found out today that I have one too. At least it makes me feel validated that I can't feel him yet.

We'll get there soon!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Before I had my a/s, I highly suspected that I had an anterior placenta, too. I can't feel this baby as distinctly as I could my first, and I was looking forward to the benefit of being a STM in that respect. I was right, it's anterior all the way.

This week, as if on cue, I have been able to feel the baby more strongly along the margins of my uterus... the sides, top and bottom of where the placenta must be.

I've also noticed that I haven't had to stop running yet... so I'm hoping that this is a more comfortable way to carry while staying active... we'll see what the next few weeks bring.

As your baby gets bigger, you'll feel the kicks more! Or so I'm told... 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"