October 2012 Moms
Options

Bras Suck!

All my bras have underwires, and they are killing me! I dont really want to buy any new wireless bras since I most likely wont be wearing them much longer, but I might have to break down and buy one or two. 

What are you all wearing right now?

Re: Bras Suck!

• Options
    Sports bras...it's the only comfortable thing right now. I also have two genie bras too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ughh - I hear ya.  I can't wait to get home from work and take my bra off... it kills me all day long.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I finally broke down and went in to be measured. Turns out I jumped from a 34 C to a 36 D. So needless to say,  I need new bras. I'm with you on the underwire. I cannot find one that I like and normally I have no problem with underwire bras. So, I found a style from motherhood that is a nursing bra and has no underwire. I love it. It surprisingly gives me a pretty good lift. It's almost like a sports bra but it does have the clasps in the back. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am still wearing my bras even though they are really tight and uncomfortable. But I am cheap and holding out to buy a couple new nursing bras, I wore out the ones I had with DS #2. 
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • Options
    YES!!!  I have the same problem.  I have debated going and getting something without the underwire but really don't want to spend the money.  However, I feel like I am being stabbed under my boob and don't know how much longer I can take it.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sdudesdude member

I'm still wearing same bras pre pregnancy. I wear INCREDIBLE from Victoria Secret. There are their most comfortable bras :) They are underwire bras but they are double padded:

"Gel-encased underwire cups won?t dig, bind or pinch"

The best :) 

• Options
    Girl- clothes is one thing but comfortable  bra and panties is priceless! well worth buying! I am  wearing nursing and pregancy bras spent about 70 bucks in under wear and bras so far- check out motherhood and target online
  • Options
    I just got refitted at VS and turns out I had no idea what size I was. I'd totally recommend doing that, and I have a sleep bra that I love that I'll sometimes wear during the day- its great for minimal support sans any wires. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's called the Jeanie bra. My sister got them for me when she saw me struggling.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat! I actually cried yesterday because I was so uncomfortable lol My ribcage feels expanded and its hard enough to breathe and now I have nothing comfortable to keep these giant boobies in place!!!! I've breastfed 3 kids already and they're not exactly erky perky anymore lol
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"