February 2012 Moms

never go grocery shopping

unless the moby is on perfrctly. i went with LO while hubs was at work, and he kept sliding down and looked really uncomfortable like he was going to fall out. so i walked around pushing the cart with one hand and holding adam in place with the other.i didn't have hubs to hand him to to let me readjust it... and i felt like everyone was wondering wth was wrong with me for having him in like that. it was extremely difficult maneuvering around obstacles and other people one handed... and when i got to the counter the woman said "it looks like he's about to fall out!" I KNOW!!! 

so then the woman behind me was helping me to get all my groceries on the grocery thingie... luckily she had a toddler and said something that she had a moby so i know she understands!!

oh and thankfully i didn't have too big of a cart, because when i opened the trunk... there layed the stroller... ugh.

vent over. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: never go grocery shopping

• Yeah, I gave up on the Moby for grocery shopping for the same reason. I kept trying to make it tighter each time I went, but he always seemed to slide down too far.

I've discovered grocery delivery in my area; it is a godsend! It ends up being basically no extra charge due to the amount I buy, the time-frame it's delivered, and they don't take tips (we call and say good things about the driver). Some may call me lazy, but it has made life easier!

• i'm a SAHM.. so sometimes the grocery shopping is an excuse to get out and experience a change in scenery.

i think its time to invest in a shopping cart cover. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"