January 2013 Moms

Dragon Babies!

I was looking at the chinise calander and the chinise new year is not untill feb 10th! So as of right now we're all having dragon babies! (Water Dragons to be specific if you're curious about that kind of stuff. i know i was lol) I was so excited i had to share :)
I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

Re: Dragon Babies!

• Many of my friends are Asian and they are so excited I am having a dragon baby. haha I did not realize how important it was to their culture. I read an article where some Asian women were actually freezing their eggs 2 years ago so they could wait to have a baby born in the year of the dragon....that seems a tad koo koo to me, but it is supposed to bring great luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Both my husband and I are Dragons.  I told him that we were having a super powerful dragon baby!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! How exciting. I love that they are water dragons since that corresponds to our astrological signs, I am an Aries (fire sign) and husband is Pisces (water). 
    imageimage
  • imageWillow0101:
    Many of my friends are Asian and they are so excited I am having a dragon baby. haha I did not realize how important it was to their culture. I read an article where some Asian women were actually freezing their eggs 2 years ago so they could wait to have a baby born in the year of the dragon....that seems a tad koo koo to me, but it is supposed to bring great luck!!

Yea I was reading up on this awhile ago, it's crazy!! apprently in hong kong there is such a surge in pregnancy/delivery's during the year of the dragon that they don't even have enough room in the hospitals...glad I'm not there!!!!!!!!!!! haha but hoping this brings me much good fortune! :):)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• RaeilyRaeily member

imageKatieM558:
    Both my husband and I are Dragons.  I told him that we were having a super powerful dragon baby!

So are my husband and I! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• This is interesting. Does anyone have any links they recommend or liked reading about it?
  • As a GoT fan, I'm pretty excited to have a dragon baby :)

• So glad you shared this! I'm excited to research now.

Exciting! Plus I'm a dragon.

• Yikes is this a good thing or bad thing? Does anyone have any link or research to read more info on this i'm just curious and wanted to learn a little more!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagezonagirlie:

As a GoT fan, I'm pretty excited to have a dragon baby :)

This is awesome :-D

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagezonagirlie:

As a GoT fan, I'm pretty excited to have a dragon baby :)

I am the Mother of Dragons!

• Just did some research and we are pretty lucky and excited to have a dragon baby!!!:)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageKarschingham:

Thanks that was interesting! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • :) Im so happy to see so many of you are so excited to be having Dragon babies! lol and like one of you mentoned, it will balance out the zodiac, he or she will (most likely) be an Aquarius baby so that's double water to oppose DD the Aries Metal Rabbit. i have a good feeling about these little ones. haha and it's kinda cool to think we are having "the last dragons" for alittle while. :)

I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • The women at my nail salon (who are all Asian) said the year of the dragon is a great time to have a baby! Before they knew I was TTGP they were telling me to hurry up and get one in under the wire. LOL. Smile

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • I am a water dog and am apparently not going to get along with my dragon child. ... great. My hiorse husband isn't going to have it too easy, either. lovely. just lovely. :)
    Hochari Tarpu chonge wanga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"