February 2013 Moms

So nervous!

I'm so incredibly nervous about my ultrasound coming up. It's on the 9th. I feel like so many people I know have been losing babies. I really don't want that to happen to me & I'm a mess right now just thinking that something could be wrong. I really need this ultrasound to happen so I can see the heart beat and hear that everything's ok but I'm also a mess at the same time that that's not what I'm going to hear.. :(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So nervous!

• I understand how you are feeling completely.  I am waiting till the 9th as well for my first ultrasound after our very early one at 6 weeks that showed twins.  I am pretty scared that there will only be one there at this point or no babies at all.  I am having an even harder time with it because my Dr. could not find any heartbeats at my last appointment, even though he didn't seem too concerned.  I just keep hoping that all of the nausea/aversions/exhaustion I have been feeling is because they are still thriving in there.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope yours goes well! Good luck!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • You too!  I hope that after we get past these ultrasounds we can both relax a little bit!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know the 9th seems incredibly far away  but it will be hear before you know it. I ended buying a home doppler when I was waiting for my 12 week appointment - not knowing was driving me crazy. You are almost 12 weeks so maybe you can call your doctor and see if they will let you come in to hear the hb?

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Omg that would be amazing! lol. I was seriously bawling last night over this... although it could also be the hormones. Lol. Who knows but it sucks. 
  • I am with you completely.  I have an u/s this Friday.  The last one I had was four weeks ago.  I just keep thinking that four weeks is so long and something could have gone wrong and we wouldn't have even known.  I actually get more nervous the closer the appointment gets ... you'd think I'd be relieved that it is coming so soon and I can know, but really I am just nervous.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebuggirl72:
    I know the 9th seems incredibly far away  but it will be hear before you know it. I ended buying a home doppler when I was waiting for my 12 week appointment - not knowing was driving me crazy. You are almost 12 weeks so maybe you can call your doctor and see if they will let you come in to hear the hb?

Home dopler sounds like an incredible idea right about now!!! Lol.  

• imageDanielleB256:

imagebuggirl72:
    I know the 9th seems incredibly far away  but it will be hear before you know it. I ended buying a home doppler when I was waiting for my 12 week appointment - not knowing was driving me crazy. You are almost 12 weeks so maybe you can call your doctor and see if they will let you come in to hear the hb?

Home dopler sounds like an incredible idea right about now!!! Lol.  

I just looked up everyplace I could think of to walk into a store and buy one. No luck.  

imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel the same way too.  Big ball of nervousness.  I have my appointment on the 4th August and last year that very day I had a MC.  I am in dilemma if I should cancel the appointment and go some other day.   Thoughts and prayers to all the ladies.

I thought  TTC was difficult but looks like it's till the end and as a parent we will be worried of our LO's well being for the rest of our lives. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Its normal to be nervous.  Especially if you have people around you that are having miscarriages.  Good luck!
    ~Formerly~AngnShaun~

~~Transferred 2 Perfect Embryos 5/28 - BFP 6/4~~ HAILEY ELIZABETH ~2/16/13~ 6:39am ~ 6lbs 2oz ~ 20" long ~ 1 Year ~ 20lbs 14oz ~ 29.25"~
    ~10.10 Ectopic, 4.11 Nat m/c 9w, 8.11, 1.12, 3.12 CPs~

Follow Me on Pinterest

Angela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (100-in-2012 shelf)
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"