December 2012 Moms

Team Pink and have to do the GD test next time.

I still had sugar in my urine today, so the doctor is going ahead with the GD test next time, which I think is about 4 weeks early?  I'm not sure.  Anyways, I am really hoping I don't have it, but for now I am looking up info to be prepared. 

Also, my MIL is a douche.  I called to let her know that we were having a girl and the first thing she said was, "Oh is DH disappointed?"  WTF.  I am just hurt by her response.  She barely said congrats.  Oh well.

Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby

Re: Team Pink and have to do the GD test next time.

• mlangsmlangs member
    Yeah for the girl... boo for the possibility of GD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and welcome to Team Pink!  Your MIL sounds like a peach!  Stick out tongue

Good luck on the GD test! 

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the girl!

Yes to about 4 weeks early on the GD test. Mine is scheduled for  28 weeks.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • mlangsmlangs member
    I know it is serious and all but every time I see GD I don't think of diabetes... sigh... I know... I am an awful person.
  • imagemlangs:
    I know it is serious and all but every time I see GD I don't think of diabetes... sigh... I know... I am an awful person.

LMAO I do too...but then I have to switch to Bump talk and then it's like, Oh yeah!

Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • Yay for girl!!

Boo for test!

Boo for snarky MIL!!!

YAY for baby!!!!

• congrats on the girl! I also had an early gd test at about 16 weeks, it came out normal but i have to go back for a 28 week one...I have a family history of diabetes...so im hoping i dont develop it in pregnancy, good luck Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Your MIL is dumb, that is a horrible thing to say! Congrats on your little darling!
  • Congrats, welcome to team pink! :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• congrats on teams pink. and I'm a firm believer that most (not all) MIL's are put on this earth to annoy us and just cause problems. Heck mine said something along the lines of "I can't wait until we are able to bring our new baby home from the hospital". first, my home is definitely not her home (thank gosh!) and it's mine and my husbands baby, not hers. Sorry yours is annoying too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats on being Team Pink! Sorry about your MIL though.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"