February 2013 Moms

I just want Thanksgiving...

Everything I've been craving lately involves Thanksgiving. Stuffing, mashed potatoes, and I've REALLY wanted a carved turkey sandwich. Going to run by the store to pick up mashed potatoes on my way home... but needless to say, I'm going to be one happy pregnant lady on Thanksgiving!!
Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I just want Thanksgiving...

• I just bought all of the stuff to make Thanksgiving dinner last night!!  I am most excited about the stovetop stuffing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mmmm yummmm Thanksgiving! Fall is my favorite season by far, I think that has a lot to do with all of the delicious food I get to make, and eat! Enjoy your spuds! 
    Baby #1 Due 2/21/13!
  • Loading the player...
  • Now I want stuffing.  Thanks. :) 

This cafe here has a Thanksgiving sandwich!  It has a cranberry sauce, stuffing, shredded turkey, berry wheat bread.... soooo good.  Now I'm craving it big time.  If it weren't 112* outside (seriously, not exagerated), I might venture out for it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • By Aug first every year all I can talk about is fall! I love everything about it...especially Thanksgiving dinner!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • That sounds so good! I went to the store the other day to get a turkey (because I wanted a hot turkey sandwich) and they did not have any.  The butcher told me it was a "seasonal" thing.  Seriously!

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Any kind of potatoes sound awesome to me, and I am now really wanting mashed potatoes. Thanks. ;-)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• imagepitterpatter129:

Now I want stuffing.  Thanks. :) 

This cafe here has a Thanksgiving sandwich!  It has a cranberry sauce, stuffing, shredded turkey, berry wheat bread.... soooo good.  Now I'm craving it big time.  If it weren't 112* outside (seriously, not exagerated), I might venture out for it.

The other day, someone said "I want to beat the stuffing out of him" and my natural reaction was "ooh!! Stuffing!". And I called FI to make sure we had a box at home, haha.

Where do you live?? This sounds amazing!!!!

Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I want Thanksgiving so I can eat four days worth of food at once and not look like a crazy person. I've been eating like every day is my last day with food and have been getting major side eyes. That won't happen on Turkey Day!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not a big thanksgiving food person but that thanksgiving sandwich sounds great. I've been wanting everything that I see/hear about
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Me too. Last night I bought a rotisserie chicken, gravy and cranberry sauce for dinner. I keep wanting mashed potatoes too!
    Jen
    Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
    BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Now I want Thanksgiving.  Sad  Which will never be the same.  My grandmother always made it all by herself (don't you dare offer to help....) and she passed away this year. 
  • imageAuntieKelsey07:
    imagepitterpatter129:

Now I want stuffing.  Thanks. :) 

The other day, someone said "I want to beat the stuffing out of him" and my natural reaction was "ooh!! Stuffing!". And I called FI to make sure we had a box at home, haha.

Where do you live?? This sounds amazing!!!!

If you are ever in Tulsa, stop by Cosmo's Cafe.  :)   After this post, I totally pulled the Stovetop stuffing out of the cabinet for dinner tonight!  It was yummy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Now I want turkey and I'm a vegetarian!  Oh man.  
  • oh my gosh I have wanted this so bad too...I love turkey and cranberry sauce together and was craving that soo bad!! I have been watching the entire series of Friends and every single season they have a Thanksgiving episode and it makes me want it even more!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanksgiving dinner sounds amazing right now! DH and I had turkey dinner served at our wedding (we got married in October) and it was soooooo good!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy sound awesome right now, oh & add a sourdough roll too yummm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"