March 2013 Moms

New here!

Hi all!  

I just got my surprise BFP after I thought I had my period.  According to my LMP I am 8 weeks tomorrow.  I can't get in to see the Dr. until Friday so I am a little concerned with this spotting I'm having.  I didn't have any with my previous pregnancy (DD is 22 mo.) 

Can anyone relate?  I know there is nothing I can do about it, but just looking for peace of mind or a "me too"!  I have currently read too much on the internet and am making myself crazy.

Thanks!  I hope I get to stick around this board for the next nine months. :) 

Read more on my blog: Leilaland http://myleilaland.blogspot.com Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New here!

• Aw, hugs!  Stop reading the interwebz because they are crazy-making for sure.  Hang in there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome! I had spotting throughout my first trimester with my first pregnancy and everything turned out fine. A lot of women spot and go on to have healthy pregnancies. Hopefully your doctor's appointment will give you some peace of mind. The waiting is very tough though! Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Unfortunately I have no advice, but congratulations!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"