March 2013 Moms

First US

My hubby and I went in today for our first US.  I was super nervous because all I could think about was the worst that could happen.  I was so scared that we wouldn't see a HB.  But I'm happy to report that everything went great!!  Our little blob measured 7w5d, I'm calculated at 8w0d.  We heard the HB at 148 bpm and everything is where it's supposed to be!  I am so relieved and even more excited now than before!!!  I can't wait to see that fuzzy blob again!!!  We haven't told anyone but our families and I jsut had to share my good news!!!

:)

Re: First US

• YAY!!!! Stay healthy and happy - Enjoy! We can't wait for our first ultrasound next week. My husband is so excited he told his boss he needs the day off to go with me and take me out for lunch. We're making it a big celebratory day.

Big Smile 

• Congrats!!  Getting that first u/s out of the way is such a relief :)
    TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad to hear it went well! That's wonderful! I can't wait to see our LO on Thursday morning! Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • That's great! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay congrats on a good appointment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • yay!  congrats!  Isn't such a relief to see the little one and to hear the HB?  :-)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks everyone!!!!  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"