High-Risk Pregnancy

Bed-resters, what's the high point of your Tuesday?

This is a real casual check-in, so if you already posted the high point of your day on yesterday's check-in, feel free to add one or post the high point from another day! (Hey, we need all the excitement we can get, right?)

MSUMama, we're thinking of you! I realize today might not seem to have a high point :(

Kadyra, what's for dinner at the hospital? ;)

Today I had a good appt so that's the best part for me. Although my mom is cooking me a BLT for lunch right now and it smells DELICIOUS! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bed-resters, what's the high point of your Tuesday?

• KadyraKadyra member

I got to eat. And the baby is fine. And my cervix is nice and long. And I have a long term plan, which I did not have before. 

As for WFD, no idea. They keep bringing me food though, so I'll take what I can get! 

Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My DH surprised me with an IPad to make my bed rest easier for me!
  • Loading the player...
  • I got the new book and earrings I ordered online!
  • imageKadyra:

And the baby is fine. And my cervix is nice and long. And I have a long term plan, which I did not have before.

AWESOME! Glad to hear it!

I too suspect my online shopping bill is going to increase rapidly... :| 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebaby olsey:
    My DH surprised me with an IPad to make my bed rest easier for me!
    My dh did the same when I was on hospital bed rest! So sweet! 

High point of my day was getting my c-section scheduled! 25 days from tomorrow. It's great to have an end in sight!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"