April 2013 Moms
Options

nickname for LO yet?

Anyone have any fun nicknames for their little one yet? We are calling the baby "Ziggy," as in zygote. Smile
imageBabyFetus Ticker

Re: nickname for LO yet?

• Options

The classic ones are bean and peanut, but recently we have been going by fruit of the week ie poppy, and now seed!

(DH jumped on me last night, and I yelled THE SEED!!, his response crap hope we didnt make apple juice) 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Nugget. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepurplepeanut6:

The classic ones are bean and peanut, but recently we have been going by fruit of the week ie poppy, and now seed!

(DH jumped on me last night, and I yelled THE SEED!!, his response crap hope we didnt make apple juice) 

OMG, this made me laugh and I almost shot water out of my nose!

We have been calling the baby by the fruit of the week too.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet baby Liam Paul!
    imageimage
    My photo blog Baby Makes Three
  • Options
    imagepurplepeanut6:

I just lol'd at this!  We have just been calling it baby.  I was trying to think of stuff like Bean or Baby Bean (BB for short so it still kind of sounds like behbeh), but DH was just wanting to say baby.  He's so boring!

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagepurplepeanut6:

LMAO

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    Some of the girls on TTGP have named it "Binklette." So that's what DH and I have been calling it.  We'll probably switch it up as the pregnancy goes along.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
    You fill me!!! Z! My BFP Chart
  • Options
    imagepurplepeanut6:

Love it!

imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageMichbot12:
    We have a name for LO but I am far too embarrassed to share Embarrassed  It's an inside joke that stems from a ridiculous commercial that has nothing to do with babies or really anything cute...

Well you can't say that and then not share! come on! Out with it.  My husbands nickname is Buns (accidentally called him buns one night when I meant to say honey buns and it just stuck) so when I was pregnant for round one we called Cadence Baby buns and now her full on nickname is Bunny.  I have no idea what #2 is going to be.  We're still in shock that this actually happened because we weren't really trying just yet.  Still happy, but shocked. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't feel like I've really emotionally connected to this pregnancy yet so it's just the baby. I'm sure once we see the heartbeat and it becomes more real we will call it something. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 10/24/09
    DS 4/2/13
  • Options
    We called DS peanut. This one DD has decided to nickname buggy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    DH came up with ours - it's "Little Munchkin".  He said that when he's ready to announce at work he wants to bring in donut munchkins for everyone and tell them it's because he's having a munchkin.  I thought it was adorable and so it stuck! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesmcjmk09:
    DH came up with ours - it's "Little Munchkin".  He said that when he's ready to announce at work he wants to bring in donut munchkins for everyone and tell them it's because he's having a munchkin.  I thought it was adorable and so it stuck! 

Aww, that's cute!  +1 for your DH.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet baby Liam Paul!
    imageimage
    My photo blog Baby Makes Three
  • Options
    We call ours Trex (thus my screen name lol). I was joking around that I wanted a name that inspired strength and fear, and my husband said what about Trex? After that it just kind of stuck. I'm going to crack up if it's a girl too. 
  • Options
    Lol today my husband called it "pickles."  We'll see if it sticks.
    Young and in Love.
    11.07.09 <3<BR> From Hightops to Flatlands: My Blog
    BabyFruit Ticker Labor Buddies! TheSinger & Jennery!
  • Options

Mine's embarrassing, too - but what can you do??  Hubby has always threatened to refer to the baby as "The Situation" since, well . . . long story short, before we got married, we were joking around w/ friends & they asked if we/I already had our kids named yet. I said sure - if it's a girl, Mookie, and if it's a boy, The Situation.  Confused

Since we got a puppy last March & named her Mookie, the only name left that we'd "picked out" was TS.  I really hope that gets changed soon!!!

Myles was so pumped about the baby . . . until he figured out he'd have to share all his toys!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker>
  • Options
    For now, probably "gummy bear" .. until of course the a/s when we find out the sex we will probably change it to a more gender specific nn.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"