How did we miss this!

It is Tuesday right?

Let's hear it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday!

• Options
    mlangsmlangs member

My bosses get this weeks award.

I really think they are trying to get rid of me. I have been doing my job (well I might add) for 5 years. I made a mistake about 2 weeks ago, didn't cost the company a dime, but a little of a headache (all resolved now) yet I am being completely ostracized over this one error. I know I am going to be going on maternity leave soon (if you consider 4-5 months soon), but that is no reason to take away any and all responsibility I have had  for years. please note that another girl who has only been here 1 year cost the company over 8K... she got moved to a different dept... that dept gets more hours and is kind of a promotion... how is this cool?

I really don't think I will have a job when i come back next year Indifferent

• Options

Ugh.  That sucks.

Mine is our carpooler.  He is a personal friend but he is the most annoying passenger EVER.  He is constantly late to the commuter lot, we are accomadating his schedule and he never bothers to say thanks.  (Petty yes, but over time it gets annoying.)

Then while in the car, he is a subject matter expert on EVERYTHING... I draw the line at pregnancy, dude.  As Rachel from friends says on someone's gif badge- No uterus, no opinion.  Andplusalso, his wife was a wimp while pregnant.  (She can heighten a sneeze into the bubonic plague.)

And finally, he interruppts and cuts me off while I am talking.  And then he keeps on.  I am sorry, but that's effing RUDE and I have tried sarcasm, I have tried mentioning politely and now I just don't talk at all.

And one more thing- in the afternoon, I think his Right Guard gives up because he is STINKY.  How does one get stinky at a desk job??

Wow. I feel so much better.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't have nothing for this week.  At least I can't think right now.  I suck.

• Options
    mlangsmlangs member
    imageegingras:

Ugh.  That sucks.

Mine is our carpooler.  He is a personal friend but he is the most annoying passenger EVER.  He is constantly late to the commuter lot, we are accomadating his schedule and he never bothers to say thanks.  (Petty yes, but over time it gets annoying.)

Then while in the car, he is a subject matter expert on EVERYTHING... I draw the line at pregnancy, dude.  As Rachel from friends says on someone's gif badge- No uterus, no opinion.  Andplusalso, his wife was a wimp while pregnant.  (She can heighten a sneeze into the bubonic plague.)

And finally, he interruppts and cuts me off while I am talking.  And then he keeps on.  I am sorry, but that's effing RUDE and I have tried sarcasm, I have tried mentioning politely and now I just don't talk at all.

And one more thing- in the afternoon, I think his Right Guard gives up because he is STINKY.  How does one get stinky at a desk job??

Wow. I feel so much better.

Oh man you have no idea! this girl I work with is the worst! As the office manager I have already had to talk to her once about it... now I am trying to push that off on someone else...lol. As the pregnant lady I don't want to have to get close enough to smell her to talk about it!

• Options
    My dog chowder who last night while I was watching the Olympics decided he wanted to chew our cable line. No cable or Internet last night thanks to the little sh!t deciding it was a great chew toy. Thank God they are coming out tonight to fix it. 
  • Options

Mine is dumb and irrational. But it's ok, because I'm pregnant Wink

I'm nominating my H. For no good reason - only because he is driving me nuts. And my dogs - for waking me up at 7am because they can. And the weather because I'm too hot today.

I'm really just a cranky b!tch today. Big Smile at least I can admit it! 

• Options

The one and only U/S tech at my obgyn.

Because she sucks. And even though the main point of the a/s is to make sure baby is ok, why couldn't you at least TRY to see the sex? I understand I have to come back next week because baby was too close to the placenta to see the kidneys as well as you would like. However, I would like to have SOMETHING definitive from this a/s.

I hate this. Baby better be in a better position next week, since there literally is the only one u/s tech. 

2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • Options

And my MIL.

Today she called and asked:

"So, what are we naming this kid?" 

Ugh. This is the same woman who when were only 5 weeks along had to text all of her friends and tell her we were pregnant with twins. Um, thanks. 1. I don't know these people. 2. Awkward, and 3. We told her the high risk of vanishing twins. She refused to listen. I'm starting to think she thinks this kid is 1/3rd hers....

2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • Options

imagendolehan:

Mine is dumb and irrational. But it's ok, because I'm pregnant Wink

I'm nominating my H. For no good reason - only because he is driving me nuts. And my dogs - for waking me up at 7am because they can. And the weather because I'm too hot today.

I'm really just a cranky b!tch today. Big Smile at least I can admit it! 

Phew, glad you did first! I was gonna nominate H too for no other reason than he's getting on my nerves BAD lately!!! lol. And not my dogs, my kids for being really whiney and argumentative with each other... and my office for not having any coffee for me today... (could really use a half mug for this damn headache!)

Just generally feeling bitchy today... Dear Lord help me make it through till bedtime!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

The DMV.  How shocking right? I had to wait outside in the sun for like 20 minutes before I could get inside to wait in line to get a ticket to wait to be helped.  2 hours later I got helped and my DH who sent me there on the last day of the month when there was over 100 people waiting (I kid you not), did not give me all the papers I needed to get the crap taken care of that had to be resolved today. Then the real kicker: we could have done it all online but nobody told him when he came in the first time!  BLAH: I took it as a good reason to get MCDonalds for lunch, I deserved it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I nominate my MIL for telling me I'm stupid for using a midwife because they're not doctors and have no idea what they're doing! Ummm... my midwife has been one for 20 years and for 15 years before that she was a delivery nurse. I'm pretty sure if she didn't know anything, she wouldn't still be doing what she's doing!

And the spa I sometimes go to. I was so looking forward to scheduling a Hot Mama package for next month but they are closed today and tomorrow so I have to wait until Thursday to schedule it because they are relocating! At least I still get to go though since I"m not scheduling it for another three weeks!

• Options
    My mother. She's been trying to pick a fight with me for a week. Since I won't give in, she has decided to take it out on my dad. And she is still holding my baby's shower gifts hostage!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    mlangsmlangs member

I want to add my cats after last night... and my underwear!

I posted in a different thread about my awful night last night.

ETA: this one https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67700243.aspx

• Options

My Sister...

First off we do not talk that often... at all... and when we do it is always about her.

She calls me on Sunday and starts right in....

1. "So we need to have a plan on how we are going to raise this baby"... -well pretty sure my husband and I have that one covered.

2. "So who is going to be the god parent with me, I would really like it if you would make my boyfriend the god father but I just need to know who I am going to be paired with"-Husband and I have not even talked about this...

3. "So when your pushing this baby out I want to be in the room with you so I can see what happens because I planning on having kids one day so I need to know what it is like"- ummm... NO pretty sure the last person I want to have in the room with me

4."I just want you to know that I am going to be around to help you whenever I don't have plans and am not busy"- oh....ok thanks...

She never bothered to ask how I was feeling she only asked me how fat I have gotten... the funny part is that she doesn't know how she sounds but you can't tell her because then she gets mad... luckly she doesn't call that much and lives 2 hours away.

• Options
    The scale at the dr office! I really should not have looked! That thing can take a leap Angry

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageKallaster525543:

My Sister...

First off we do not talk that often... at all... and when we do it is always about her.

1. "So we need to have a plan on how we are going to raise this baby"... -well pretty sure my husband and I have that one covered.

2. "So who is going to be the god parent with me, I would really like it if you would make my boyfriend the god father but I just need to know who I am going to be paired with"-Husband and I have not even talked about this...

3. "So when your pushing this baby out I want to be in the room with you so I can see what happens because I planning on having kids one day so I need to know what it is like"- ummm... NO pretty sure the last person I want to have in the room with me

4."I just want you to know that I am going to be around to help you whenever I don't have plans and am not busy"- oh....ok thanks...

She never bothered to ask how I was feeling she only asked me how fat I have gotten... the funny part is that she doesn't know how she sounds but you can't tell her because then she gets mad... luckly she doesn't call that much and lives 2 hours away.

Holy moly, I'd die hearing this all. How did you not jump through the phone r simpy "drop" the call in the middle?

• Options
    imageKallaster525543:

My Sister...

You, my dear, are a saint. I would have went postal over the phone and probably told her there's no way in hell she'd be anywhere near my delivery room. Actually, to think of it, I'm surprised my sister hasn't pulled any of the above.... yet. Kudos to you. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    My MIL!!! She is loud and boisterous and pretty much always obnoxious, but now she tells EVERYONE she sees that I'm having HER baby. WTF?!?! When is it okay phrase something like that? You should see some of the looks I get from people. Is it so hard to say GRANDBABY? 
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I nominate Air Canada.  I just wanted to go home, they delayed my flight (not because there was a problem, but because 2 other flights had too many people show up late and they were busy at check in), then bumped all of those late people to the front of the line (why was I there early then?), then changed more $$ for my bags than the airline I originally booked with, made me, as a PG woman lift my own luggage onto the conveyor belt etc etc, delayed my flight again (only because dude was late to check the stand-by people in), then on a non-full flight sat me next to some whore who stank, and didn't even offer food.  I had to pester the flight attendants for something to eat. WTF.  Then I got my luggage, and ofc, they damaged it.  All of this, when I paid extra $$ for a direct flight, and my flight ended up getting home LATER than the connecting flight would have.

I was so stressed by the end of it, my stomach felt like my LO was stabbing me from the inside out.

Oh, and there was ONE restroom on the flight, and OFC someone wasn't feeling well and clogged it up.

Ok, end rant.  :)

• Options

I nominate my fuggin cell phone. I have been trying to have a talk with my ex husband which should take about two minutes regarding picking up my 9 year old from his place tonight. The damn call keeps dropping,every other call I make is fine EXCEPT to his phone. Now the phone has decided to say "low battery" even though it's been charging all day!Angry

It's like even my phone knows the ex is an asshat and doesn't want to make the call. GRRRR! I I swear I wish my phone had a throat so I could punch it.Angry

imageimage

• Options

Today, it's Verizon.   We have had a contract for 2 years and we finally thought our contract was up.  We went and talked to another company today and started getting things switched over.  First, they wouldn't release my number.  I had this number when I was on my parent's plan and it took 2.5 hours to get it switched to a separate plan when we got married.  The guy we worked with had absolutely no idea what he was doing!  So we called today and they said they couldn't release it yet, but they knew it was from another state.  Duh.  Also, our contract has been up, but no one bothered to notify us.  So now my old number is still getting calls and texts, but they took the phone to recycle so we can't get it.  I have a temporary number for now, but only for a month so I don't want to confuse my entire family (who are pretty terrible at technology).

Also, our former landlord.  When we moved out, he didn't switch utilities back to his name, so we have gotten bills for the last two months that he didn't take care of.  So we have to pay them or they will mark our credit score.  Plus, he is a big name in the town I teach, so if we confront him it could directly affect my job.  Suck.  I am pretty sure I will be looking for a new job pretty soon. 

Baby Malachi is on his way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

One of my staff. 

During his annual review yesterday, he actually had the nerve to pull out a report that showed everyone's hours... and to suggest that he worked harder than I do because he has more hours year-to-date than I do.  Who does that to a supervisor during a review?  (Side note: I pulled his timesheets today and he really isn't working more hours than normal - it's just that I've reduced my hours bc I had a rough first tri... so really, pick on the pregnant supervisor?)

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"