Trying to Get Pregnant

Chart stalk please

I have been staring at this thing for days trying to figure it out. On CD18 FF put my CH on CD 13. I have never seen FF put CHs that far back. I thought they would be on CD15. Which day do you think? I know it is going by my CM, but I had ewcm on cd15-17, too. I haven't put it back on because it wasn't making a difference. Also, if CD13 is correct, is my chart triphasic? I took an hpt this AM and it was negative. Now I am wondering if my o day is wrong, if its just to early at 10dpo, or if ttc is making me crazy. TYIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chart stalk please

• I'm no expert, but I agree with CD 13 (and then a fallback temp). And...looks triphasic to me! Doesn't always mean anything but it's definitely more likely to be good news than bad.
    Our Novel of TTC:

*Male Factor (low count and low motility), High Prolactin, and Polycystic Ovaries (March 2013)
    *Recurrent Miscarriage testing also revealed high anti-phospholipids & single MTHFR mutation. (Feb 2014) 

*IVF (07/2013): BFP-Natural Miscarriage @ 5 weeks* <3 Madison Riley <3
    *FET #1 (10/2013): BFN
    *FET #2 (12/2013)- BFP-Missed Miscarriage at 8 weeks <3 Kyle Andrew <3
    *Chromosomes and Karotyping tests were both normal.We lost a healthy baby boy :(
    *FET #3 (04/2014) was cancelled after finding Chronic Endometritis
    *Miraculous BFP July 2014!! (I was taking baby aspirin and Cabergoline to stay regulated while "taking a break from TTC" and waiting to consult with a reproductive immunologist!!!) 

Our healthy baby girl was born 03/10/15 thanks to daily Lovenox injections and baby aspirin. There are no words for how grateful I am for our rainbow baby. <3
  • I know triphasic doesn't necessarily mean anything. My chart with DS wasn't triphasic. I have never had one go triphasic so I wasn't sure if that was what I was seeing.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagegardennymph:
    I know triphasic doesn't necessarily mean anything. My chart with DS wasn't triphasic. I have never had one go triphasic so I wasn't sure if that was what I was seeing.

My April 29 chart went triphasic - I got a message on FF that said so, but I don't know if that's a VIP feature or not.

Obviously that cycle ended w/AF. 

ETA: typo 

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"