Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~*~*~TTC Prayer Group~*~*~*

Hi Ladies!

I have been away for a while and apologize for not posting. A big thank you to sarah_e87 for taking over for a few weeks.

Hi everyone, The TTC Prayer Group is a support group utilizing the power of prayer. If you want to join we will assign you a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. Very simple-yet powerful!!! Feel free to search under TTC prayer group and check in at whatever time of day. If you have any concerns, special prayer requests, or need to reach me, please send me a PM.

If you want to join the group and be linked up with a prayer partner please post the following info: your name (if you choose), your age, if you are TTC baby number 1, 2, etc., how long you?ve been trying, where you are in the process, and anything else that you?d like to share. I?ll assign you a partner ASAP.

Prayer Partners:
Eyerlande and Barine, Karaknr and MrsSonny24, Tori2008 and Joakley25, jchanth and busybeegirl1976, Actingdiva09 and married071709, KatieBee and Tblauvelt, Kimellen11 and MeghanS6, Annelise k and BrandiNicole22, LadyRhem and S&J306, btsrc5 and emily629, KateBee and Spower, SoonToBeMamaP and denster21, TrueLeu and LindsayM, Sparkman80 and FredAndCat, Hisguppie and Osuwku, Rebecki414 and MrsNash37212, MissTiff89 and Weddinginbloom, MrsOlson and jedigurl777, DiademChi and Elandric, Lovin life23 and Bre2Be, Closure17 and Utilaprincess01, misstrish521 and adoruhbul, Trebmal and Celestialnyte, Country Girl In The City and Dwinalsinlove, Mattel and Bellablue2, Kimyata and aWm2010, jessesfuturewife and Dman 85, Bulldogmom4 and keiperparadise, Jnelson627 and Katyms7, Beach_Bum718 and Tootiefrootie, sarai0316 and jaworski84, Cait21 and jsillyfun, amanda.beth and RedsFan, EagarlyWaiting and TheHensonWedding, Fiesty1006 and AudreyB113, staccydev and IDreamInPink, MiniSteph & lunurse2007, dimplez606 and mbs79, , lanejam & beckyjoy8, mm29 & farmerlynda, candy4steve and Rumblefish, hdaley and dragontears507, MrsDizzyku and ja396sa, LM915 and nyc7781, Switzerland87 and achar26, SchruteBucks and mikesgirl1020, Neesey and SpruceGrouse, nbalkin and mskabs, rrdiva1 and hunnygirl, LovestruckAJ and kristykay123 and MrsSparklebottom, dranellsgirl and simplestella11, Pablaida and drak0094, MRScarlock2010 and jakraft837, mrsjollybrown and laurag1986, FirefightersBride and jolynn326, ChevelleRivers and BabyB4206,Sullivan1416 and superchica14, tiff120788 and TNgirl89 calli0pe00 and paezalexandra, Suz+Mo and KatieB134, Ashbear2 and nikkisrf, apreaves and sarah_e87, LeonaW12 and Brandon?s Girl, BrazilianPeach andTryin4Baby3, Shearluv13 and WahineJR0816, southernbear and blp0118, CCline09 and kari5186, tortuga47 and sherrymarcs, shestall and mrstorrestobe , JLSmith124 and riamose, lin681 and AshDalia, Brassyclarinet and rbtrumpet, Bacon+lettuce+tomato and TurtlesandSand, rlawson24 and SCSmith2011, LyvG and KansasFarmMomma, Stacy2345 and lovepink 8, haikinn1 and hoping&waiting12, kimcchem and tiffk10, bk1226 and SunRocks, SummerBreezin77 and gatorwife, alongamore17 and twinsy12, gplove 94 and atelyce, cjl5072 and Iamo1210, KimandRoss115 and amberlocke, NinaBeana87 and BriarRose84, Beaglechon2012 and ForbiddenPlanIt, reederah and Laylarue, Helenejr and BaileyDozier, kari5186 and RingReady, cristinamooney and deelopi9

Newest members:

Beaglechon2012: Hi everyone. I'd like to join. I'm Sarah, TTC # 1, I am 25, I am in cycle number 3.

BriarRose84: I would love to join the prayer group! My name is Cheryl and I?m 28. We?re TTC Baby #1- I will be going off the pill in 3 weeks. I have PCOS and DH is getting tested for low testosterone and a SA.

ForbiddenPlanIt: I?m Bridget, and I'd love to join. My husband and I are ttc #1. We are in cycle 2. I'd like to thank everyone here for this group, as I didn't know this group existed until today. (I must have missed any previous posts!)

reederah: Hi, I'd love to join this! I'm Mandi and DH and I are TTC for baby #2... I'm still BFing my first, so it's a tough task! We've been "not preventing" since February and have been "officially" trying for 1.5 months now.

Laylarue: I'd like to join! I'm Lauren and we are TTC #1. We have hit our year mark and are in cycle 10. This is my first medicated cycle.

Helenejr: Hi Everyone - I'd like to join too. I'm 28 and TTC my 2nd. We are on cycle 3. I was always told falling pregnant second time round was easier - as it turns out - for us it's not. More than anything I need to learn patience and to not stress so much about it. Wishing everyone the best for their next cycles!

BaileyDozier: Hello all! I would love to join!! My name is Bailey. I'm 25 and TTC #1. We have been trying for 6 months. I have PCOS and am going to Dr. tomorrow to see what we can do about my irregular periods. I am about the most impatient person God ever created. So I need prayer to trust Him and let him take this burden from me. Best of luck to all in their next cycle!!!

kari5186: I'm Kari and DH and I have been TTC for two cycles now. We are 26 and 27, respectively. We're so excited to be starting on this new chapter in our lives and hope that we will be blessed with a LO soon!

RingReady: I too would love to join. We are the Sisemore's (my first name is way too difficult to pronounce-and I don't have a good nick name). We are on cycle 3 TTC #1.

cristinamooney: My name is Cristina Mooney. I?m 26 and we?re trying for baby #1 for 2 months. Currently in the 2ww. I'm very excited to be part of the group and look forward to partnering with someone! I love to write and communicate with other people and I'm ALWAYS on the internet so I'll be a great supporter and listener! I'm currently writing a book and working on a chapter called Faith in His Leadership so this is a perfect test for me to be going through this. There are times that I fight being negative about our TTC efforts but I need to learn to have faith in the Lord.... Again... You such a blessing for starting this up!

deelopi9: I?m Diane and we?re TTC #1.

General Prayer Requests: For peace, patience, and acceptance of where all of us are in our journey!

Specific Prayer Requests:

Question of the week: Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?

Reflection of the week: Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. (Psalm 61:1-4)

We have set up a private Facebook group for the members of this group to be able to post prayer requests and updates more frequently. Please PM hunnygirl with your email address if you would like an invite (none of your FB friends will be able to see anything about this group).

GROUP UPDATE: If you have any upcoming events (appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) be sure to let me know so I can post them in the events section!!!

NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME!! Basically just check in weekly and pray for your prayer partner. Most prayer partners also e-mail, chat, etc. to each other about what they?ve been going through and support each other.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*~*~TTC Prayer Group~*~*~*

• Options

I would love to join in.  We could use all the help and support we can get!  My name is Patty, I'm 34, we are TTC #1, we have been trying for 12 months and I am in cycle 13.  Thank you hunnygirl for doing this!

• Options

Me as well!

I'm Jennifer and DH and I are trying for #1 toghether (I have DS from previous relationship)We are in cycle 7...going to be starting cycle 8 soon :( This was my first cylce on clomid...and had good follies....timeing was good. We'll see. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd love to have a prayer partner! I'm Angie, we're trying for #2 and on cycle/month 3. 
    DS Born 03/11 #2 due 7/11/2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I would love to join!

I'm Cara and I'm 27, H is 27 also, and we are on cycle 5 TTC # 1. I have Fibromyalgia and am off meds and most of my pain management tricks while TTC so the waiting is getting so hard both emotionally and physically. I need all the prayer and support I can get, and would be glad to pray for someone else as well! 

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • Options
    Welcome back Hunnygirl you were missed!!!!! Did you feel all my prayers hitting ya lol. Welcome to the rest of the group! I had this on my facebook today so thought I would share. If you ever need to talk or in need of special squishy diva prayers I will pray with ya. INbox me.

Praising God in advance!!!! Praying for all my friends,family and even myself that are waiting for their "YES". Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Options

Welcome, ladies!

Thanks, rrdiva1! Thank you for your prayers. You are amazing!

• Options
    ksgsmuksgsmu member

Would love to join... I'm Kate and we are on cycle 4!  I'm 35 and DH is 36.

***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"