January 2013 Moms

PSA - EcoMom Deal

Thought I would share this for the cloth diaper mommies out there, i think this site sells them (?),  $30 voucher for $11.75

https://www.couponersunited.com/2012/07/hot-30-voucher-to-ecomom-com-for-only-11-75.html 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: PSA - EcoMom Deal

• nattnnattn member
    I'm going to buy the deal. Do you have a link so it will count towards you getting yours free? If you bought it and three people buy it from your link, you'll get yours free.
  • imagenattn:
    I'm going to buy the deal. Do you have a link so it will count towards you getting yours free? If you bought it and three people buy it from your link, you'll get yours free.

I do if she doesn't. =) I am ONE away from mine free. I think it was $11.25 with the coupon code: https://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/8a30481ead/click

I get this deal through Plum District almost every time they have it. You have to read the restrictions though, sometimes it says not good on cloth diapers or food products, etc.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Loading the player...
  • nattnnattn member
    imageMrsCarroll.6-10-07:

imagenattn:

I do if she doesn't. =) I am ONE away from mine free. I think it was $11.25 with the coupon code: https://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/8a30481ead/click

I get this deal through Plum District almost every time they have it. You have to read the restrictions though, sometimes it says not good on cloth diapers or food products, etc.

Thanks, I actually get the deals also. I've bought puzzles for DD there and some blueberry mini diapers for the new LO. They always sucker me into ordering more to get the free shipping, but either way, it comes out to under $12 per diaper which is pretty good.

Based on the OP post, I'm thinking maybe she didn't even place an order and was just passing the info on. If she doesn't post soon, I'll use your link.

ETA: So earlier, I had the plum district page open to the deal with the deal in my cart. I just clicked on your link to go buy it through your link and it said I had already used the july31 code. I guess DD played on the IPad and purchased it for me! I'm sorry, but now I can't use your link. :(

• I'm just seeing this now, its ok! I got mine free. =) I stock piled some vouchers last year and cleaned them out with their black friday mess. I didn't get my stuff until March, but who cares it was almost free. =)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"