October 2011 Moms

F/U to lump on Lo's head

I couldn't get an appointment yesterday because my pedi was the only one seeing patients and was overbooked. I took Lo in this morning and she thinks it's a lymph node which could be nothing but Lo started having diarrhea last night and this morning and she seems a little dehydrated. Lo also hasn't been sleeping or eating well and just seems uncomfortable. The pedi couldn't find anything outwardly wrong but said Lo looks sick and she's concerned. She had me email the GI because she doesn't want me waiting until the end of the month for her regular appt. She also wants me to give her Pedialyte and to monitor her diapers and take her to the ER for fluids if she doesn't have a reasonably wet diaper within 6 hours. I'm supposed to call her and leave a message with how Lo is doing tonight.

Re: F/U to lump on Lo's head

• Oh man.. I hope they are able to figure out what's going on with Lo. Hopefully she will have a wet diaper and you wont have to take her to the ER. I'll be thinking of you guys .. please update us once you know something! :-)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageShannon526:

Oh man.. I hope they are able to figure out what's going on with Lo. Hopefully she will have a wet diaper and you wont have to take her to the ER. I'll be thinking of you guys .. please update us once you know something! :-)

I don't think we'll have to take her, I'm going to be making Pedialyte slushies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Poor Lo!  She can't seem to catch a break this month with illness.  Good thing it's the 31st.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Poor LO! I hope you're able to figure out what's going on and she gets better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh, poor Lola. I hope your doctors are able to get to the bottom of this and I hope she feels better soon. I know you are worried, I would be too.

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • I hope she's feeling better soon!  We're in the midst of our very first illness and it's a doozy.  The pedi prescribed something and she had her nose vacuumed out which she was not happy about at all, but at least she's asleep and breathing easier.

• LCassLCass member
    Poor Lo!  Hope she feels better soon and this gets figured out quickly.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Aww, Lo! Do you think it's related to her being sick a couple weeks ago? I hope it's nothing, but I hope you find an answer. Glad you went and are getting everything checked out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekujayhawkgirl:
    Aww, Lo! Do you think it's related to her being sick a couple weeks ago? I hope it's nothing, but I hope you find an answer. Glad you went and are getting everything checked out.
    I think it's the same illness honestly. She hasn't been sick sick but she has been making this awful screeching cry and not wanting to sleep, up every hour or so at night, decrease in eating. I'm just glad she's been able to maintain her weight. It's amazing considering she hasn't wanted to feed as much and this is her 2nd bout of diarrhea in 2 weeks. My dads watching her and she takes a bottle better from him than me and she sometimes refuses to drink at all when MH tries. Daddy is only for fun, Mommy is for all the responsible stuff.
  • Man, you can't get a break.  I hope she starts feeling better soon.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • I hope LO feels better soon, for both your sakes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"