January 2013 Moms

Where is the list??

I've been seeing a lot of posts with great info. Like below on the bumpers. As a FTM, I am feeling really clueless about the latest safety recommendations for cribs, car seats, etc. That said, I haven't researched since I am not ready to buy anything yet.

I am planning to have a second hand crib; if it's safe. It's a hand me down from my cousin, but has the side rail that goes up/down which I know isn't safe. The company has sent a piece to stabilize the side rail, but I need to figure out if that is good enough. 

Where do you get the latest safety recommendations? Specific product reviews?I'm sure there's a link somewhere on this site, but I haven't found it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where is the list??

• I think most people go by AAP recommendations.  Go to AAP.org.  HTH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedrpayne:
    I think most people go by AAP recommendations.  Go to AAP.org.  HTH!

This and also check out the book Baby Bargains.  It is a big help with the history of some companies.  I think they also have recall info on their website as well as www.cpsc.gov

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Loading the player...
  • Another vote for Baby Bargains. Get the latest version. It is amazing! It will tell you everything you need to know about baby gear. I carried it with me when crib shopping and registering. 
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"