3rd Trimester

I have an odd question...

I have had major swelling in my hands, feet, and legs... and last night and this morning I began having spots in my vision. But my bp at yesterdays appointment was 102/60, which it has been around that range since the beginning. Are the spots anything to worry about if my bp is low? 

oh, I am 37 weeks, if that helps.  

Re: I have an odd question...

• I have actually had this before so I am going to say that it is normal.  I would bring it up to your doctor at your next appointment though so they are aware and can give you tips to deal with it.  My doctor told me it was directly related to the swelling and bp, and to rest more and sit down when I had those experiences. 
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • I had that happen yesterday and called the Dr.  They just told me to drink a lot of water up until my appointment.  I went home and rested, drank water and by the time I went to my appointment my bp was 99/60, no protein in my urine or anything so the Dr. wasn't at all worried.  If you don't feel better in a couple of hours I would call and see if they want you to go in, depending on when your next appointment is they may want you to wait it out.  I think the spots are more concerning than the bp so I would definitley call if they don't go away.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I would call to be safe.  Those could be signs of pre-e.  Since your bp yesterday was normal I wouldn't really worry but if it were me I'd call.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• IEtoLAIEtoLA member
    Like PP said, call your doctor.  It could be a sign of Pre-e and web though your blood pressure is normal, they may want to make a note of it.  I had those symptoms and then at 34 weeks my blood pressure went up drastically.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks to the Bump being down for maintenance or whatever, I am just now able to come back to read the responses. I finally went ahead and called the dr, to give me peace of mind, and I am waiting on a call back now. Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"