December 2011 Moms

**hlc**

Haven't see you or LO around in awhile...

Re: **hlc**

• I was just thinking the same thing...

• I was actually thinking the same!  We miss you!  We need a dose of Lucas cuteness!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Loading the player...
  • We are here! Been a rough week or so. Close friend had a miscarriage so I've been spending lots of time supporting her. Another friend is pregnant and struggling, so helping her. I am sleep training Lucas which is going very well but I'm pooped! I go back to work in a month and really struggling with that. Add Lucas cruising, and getting into everything, and I read but rarely get a chance to hit reply or post. I miss everyone a lot and it's nice you guys thought of me! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• I was worried, too. I am really sorry about your friend.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagekwinkle1980:
    I was worried, too. I am really sorry about your friend.
    Thanks. A lot of emotional things happening lately. We are well though. Trying to soak up every ounce of him while I'm still home. 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• So sorry about your friend :o(. And it will be all ok when you go back to work. I know I didn't want to hear that when I went back but it's the truth. ((hugs))

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• imagehlc820:
    We are here! Been a rough week or so. Close friend had a miscarriage so I've been spending lots of time supporting her. Another friend is pregnant and struggling, so helping her. I am sleep training Lucas which is going very well but I'm pooped! I go back to work in a month and really struggling with that. Add Lucas cruising, and getting into everything, and I read but rarely get a chance to hit reply or post. I miss everyone a lot and it's nice you guys thought of me!

You have a lot on your plate.  I'm so sorry about your friend's loss and your other friend's struggling. They are lucky to have you in their life.  Lucas is adorable (of course), and I understand about soaking every bit of him in before your return to work... I was a mess the month before I returned to work.  I hate leaving DS.

• Glad to see you back! Hope things settle down soon.
  • is that  cracker in his hand in the picture? i cannot find any dairy/soy free? what brand/kind is that? 
  • imagebrowneyedgoil:
    is that  cracker in his hand in the picture? i cannot find any dairy/soy free? what brand/kind is that? 
    No it's an Ella's kitchen yum yummy apple and ginger baby cookie. Only contains wheat. 

ETA:  it is processed in a facility that uses milk and soy but haven't had any cross contamination issues. 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"