September 2011 Moms
Options

Update...Help! (TMI)

I'm three days late and have been really regular since AF came back 7 months PP. DH and I have been TTA until we can decide on the right time for him to get a vasectomy.  We had intercourse the last day of AF which was on July 8th without using anything.  We both figured that we were safe given that I was still menstruating.  I am planning to POAS once I go purchase it...have to wait for C to wake from his nap and hope DD doesn't ask too many questions.  I am seriously freaked out and worried.  I've always been super excited to see that BFP but am so nervous/anxious about what my results will be and even more sick thinking about having to tell DH if I am.  As you all know, we already have three children and this would be a blessing but also a huge strain financially.  I guess I just need some reassurance before I go POAS in a few hours.  What are the odds that we actually conceived???
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Update...Help! (TMI)

• Options
    No idea on the odds, but t&ps to you! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I've heard that you can concieve while menstrating but I don't know anyone that it has happened too.  Take a few deep breathes and try to relax.  No reason to get yourself all worked up when you don't has a BFP yet.  I know it can make you crazy but try to keep your mind off it.

Lots of hugs and I hope you get the result you are looking for.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

From what I know when I charted the odds, for my body at least, would be slim.  Any extra stress in your life? I know you posted about being upset with your brother. Maybe that's throwing you off?

Good luck getting the result you want!

• Options

I think your odds are pretty small. How long was your period and how long is your average cycle?

Typically with a 28 day cycle, you would ovulate on day 14. Sperm can live up to 5 days. So anytime after day 9 is fair game. So if you have a long period or ovulate early, there is a chance. Obviously these are just averages, so your cycle may be different.

Hope you get the answer you want.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I would say your chances are really low.  Any extra stress in your life (even if you don't realize it) can delay the start.  Even the stress of wondering if you are or aren't can delay it.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

If it helps any, after being very regular since I got AF back, i was a week late this week. I took 3 test and then it showed up yesterday.

F/X that your cycle is just being a bit wonky.

• Options
    I never thought I'd be so relieved to see a BFN!  Hopefully, AF is just around the corner;)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagebabyAutumn:
    I never thought I'd be so relieved to see a BFN!  Hopefully, AF is just around the corner;)

Glad you got the answer you wanted.  And now that that stress is done AF will hopefully show real soon.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagebabyAutumn:

Yes 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"