Baby's room sneek peek — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

Baby's room sneek peek

So we moved into our new home about 4 months ago and I've been collecting different furniture and repainting some for my daughter's room (she's 15 months). It's been a long process and I still need to do some paint touch ups, get a few new prints, and find the perfect pink curtains to pull it together better but here it is as of yesterday. No theme. Just girly with touches of pink.Mixes of vintage stuff from my grandma's, me and my mom and new stuff.

This is what it started out as. This is in the middle of ripping down wallpaper border.

Excuse the AC in the window. I couldn't take it out for photos.

I change her down on the floor because she is too crazy to change up on a high surface. That's what the pad is next to the dresser.  

Thanks for looking!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby's room sneek peek

• Very sweet room! I love the light fixture.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very, very pretty! Great job Smile

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Beautiful nursery!!!!! I love it! I can't wait until I have a little girl! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • hmp1hmp1
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    Love the frame arrangement over the crib. Great job!

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Very cute!
    Blog
    BFP #1 2-8-09 Natural M/C 6w1d 2-19-09
    BFP #2 5-28-09 C/P 6-1-09
    BFP #3 10-30-10 Natural M/C 12-8-10
    BFP #4 1-16-12 EDD 9-18-12 Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the wall color you chose!  So many people won't consider blue for a girl's room, which I think is unfortunate.  Our nursery was blue and we didn't know the sex of LO yet, and everyone kept asking, "What if you have a girl?"  Um, then she'll have a blue room...?  :O)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our nursery is similar, so I obviously love your taste ;-)

You said you were still looking for pink curtains. We got our curtains at Walmart.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/your-zone-crushed-ombre-long-curtains-set-of-2-pink-jubilee/19232311

I think they're great- it's a soft pink and white that fades into each other. We have them pulled back with pink ribbon and white blinds, which I love. I think they'd look great in your room as well!

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/350rxx5.jpg[/IMG]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards