Pregnant after IF

~~~2nd Tri Check-in~~~

Hi ladies. I hope I have everyone's info correct. If not, please let me know.

How are you feeling? Any exciting news or updates?

QOTW: Do you have your birth plan in place? If so, feel free to share if you want to! Who do you and DH/SO want at the hospital/birthing center, in the room, and when will you let others see the baby?

If you are new to the check-in please reply to post and include your due date and whether you are pregnant with a singleton or multiples and your team color if you know it.

If you are moving on to 3rd tri please let us know and congrats :)

limpetfan 11/1/12      Boy
JodiAriel 11/7/12      Twin Girls
Run20K 11/10/12      Girl
mizzougal08 11/10/12      Twin Girls
psychmusetls 11/15/12      Girl
nancyjane5150 11/18/12      Twins- Boys
katie599 11/18/12      Twins-Boys
IttyBittyBaby 11/19/12  
HappyIAm 11/24/12      Boy
Faith722 11/25/12      Boy
lisaiesha 11/28/12  
MrsLouis12 11/29/12      Twins- Boys
maby22 12/2/12      Twins- Girls
BBN2012 12/3/12      Boy
tgreenf 12/6/12      Twins- Boys
dancinaggie 12/6/12      Girl
angela2004 12/8/12      Girl
srveatch 12/12/12  
elizabeth0705 12/14/12      Twins
Pnut30 12/17/12  
4LegsRBest 12/21/12      Boy
LauraBeth1401 12/27/12  
bellalou32 12/28/12      Team Green
tst1998 12/29/12      Team Green
chels38026 1/2/13      Twins
laureniskeen 1/3/13  
lferr417 1/4/13      Boy
eponine7682 1/5/13  
Mrs.AmyDylan 1/11/13      Team Green
nycitygirl1 1/12/13  
Brummy14 1/15/13      Twins
amd1982 1/25/13      Twins
greely0729 1/28/13      Twins
Robeano 1/29/13  
tombomb84 1/29/13      Twins
Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
#1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
#1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
#1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
#2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ~~~2nd Tri Check-in~~~

• How are you feeling? Any exciting news or updates?

I'm feeling pretty good except for some round ligament pain. Other than that, I have so much more energy than I did in 1st tri!

QOTW: Do you have your birth plan in place? If so, feel free to share if you want to! Who do you and DH/SO want at the hospital/birthing center, in the room, and when will you let others see the baby?

Yep, we have our plan in place and just need to formalize it with the doctor. It will just be myself and DH at the hospital (and in the room). Our family lives across the country, so they will see the baby a month or so after birth. We don't want OOT guests right away - we want a little time alone to relax, get into a routine with baby, and recover from childbirth. Good local friends are welcome to stop by the hospital once LO is born or within the first few weeks for a short visit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • maby22maby22 member

How are you feeling?  I'm feeling pretty good but I have been waking up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep for 1-2 hrs...grrr!   Any exciting news or updates? No new news this week...boring and uneventful, just the way I like Smile Oh, but we do have the nursery painted and 80% done...our baby shower is in 19 days Surprise

QOTW: Do you have your birth plan in place? We have a c-section scheduled for 11/26/2012 and if the girls decide to make an early enterance we are to rush to the hospital for a c-section. 

Who do you and DH/SO want at the hospital/birthing center, in the room, and when will you let others see the baby? Because we're having a c-section only hubby will be in the OR but I'm pretty sure most of the family with either be there or show up later...I don't think I could keep anyone away so they are all welcome to come see the girls---as long as they're not in the NICU.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am feeling good and I have gone days at a time without throwing up which is a HUGE accomplishment!  I just want my skin to clear up because it looks absolutely terrible and I feel embarrassed by it.  I have another u/s next Wednesday and I am hoping they will make a guess about genders (I know 15 weeks is really too early), but I am dying to know!  If not, we will find out at our a/s on September 5th.

QOTW:  I am purposely not making a birth plan.  I know things with twins can be very unpredictable so I don't want to get my hopes up that I will be able to follow a plan and then be disappointed if things change.  I am going to just go with the flow and see what happens :o)  No matter what though, it will only be DH and I in the room with the nurses and docs.  

DX: Anovulation
    TX: IUI #1-4 = BFN + 1 c/p
    IUI #5: Clomid 100mg + Bravelle + Trigger + B2B IUIs + 800mg Progesterone = BFP!
    Beta #1 (14dpiui): 460 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 998 Beta #3 (23dpiui): 21,832 Beta #4 (29dpiui): 129,771

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

We have our anatomy scan this upcoming Friday- Cant wait to see the LO again- FX for a good apt :)

Not even a little- I'd love to try naturally- but have a feeling I've cave for the drugs haha. My MIL is going to be watching our 3 German Shepherds while were at the hospital so she'll probably just come when the lil guy is born. DH is going to be in the room (duh) - but i'm in between having my mom and my sister in the room as well- I think i'll need my mom and my sister wants to do pictures (BELLY UP ONLY!) So we'll see.  I kinda liked the idea of just having me and my husband- but he'll need company and if he needs a break. 

photo ecba2e48-bd74-4395-8ca1-47ae6b5df68a_zpsfd491ced.jpg photo 5d7e0910-4031-45ed-a61f-09e4245b7ac6_zps1b85690c.jpg photo 341b9e4e-8eea-4939-9d55-a1c1cf07a00c_zpsa176d7dc.jpg

photo 84a2920e-2954-4acf-9275-ad8708055b12_zpseb05b8cb.jpg

Me and DH - 26years old; IF DX: PCOS, Hypothyroid/Hashimotos(me)
    IVF #1 April 2012- 15 ER (4/13), 13 Fertilized, 1 transfered (4/16), 3 frozen
    Beta #1(4/28)-127 Beta #2(4/30)-301 Beta #3(5/7)-5570!!
    First ultrasound showed 1 strong little heart beat! (5/25) 7/16.. ITS A BOY!
    Brayden Nicholas Born Dec 29 2012 - 7 lbs 10 oz 20 in

• Pnut30Pnut30 member

Hi Everyone!!

I hope you are all feeling well. We have our anatomy scan this afternoon at 2:30 so I am hoping you will be able to update me later 4legs!! This is going to be the longest day ever but I am so excited to see baby again!

As far as a birth plan goes I don't think I have much in mind yet.  We are going to the childbirth class in September/October so I might change my mind.  The two things I know right now though is that only my husband is allowed there before the baby is born and that I definitely want drugs! Other than that I just want both baby and me to get through it. 

I hope you all have a super day!

• This is my last check-in, as I'm moving to third tri :)  Everything is going well here - nothing interesting to report right now!

QOTW: I don't really have a birth plan - my plan is to do what the doctor tell me is best for me and the baby.  The only person I want around while I'm in labor is my husband, but once the baby comes out, anyone who wants to visit us is welcome.

The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How are you feeling? Cold/allergies are finally clearing up. Yay!  Any exciting news or updates? 16w OB visit went well. QOTW: Do you have your birth plan in place? If so, feel free to share if you want to! Who do you and DH/SO want at the hospital/birthing center, in the room, and when will you let others see the baby?I would like to go med free, but I've never had a kiddo, so I'm reserving the right to cry for drugs. My OB prefers not to have a written birth plan, rather a conversation. Whatever that means. I would be okay with my mom in the room with us. My dad will probably be at home with the dog. He hates hospitals. I think I would rather wait for non family members to come over when we are home and only have family come to the hospital.  
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• How are you feeling?

feeling good. But frustrated that I don't have an appointment for like 3 weeks. I was used to my two week appts with the re :(

Any exciting news or updates?

Nope.

Birth plans. The only thing I have in place so far is that I want to do it naturally. We are planning on having the baby in a hospital, it's about a 30 minute drive from my home. But the hospital in my city SUCKS! So I'm going to a different city lol. I'm having my DH in the room and a really good friend of mine. She's actually a nursing student, planning on getting into L&D. AND she's already delivered a couple of babies during her placement. And I figured DH might occasionally need a break or if somebody needs to step out there is somebody else there. I don't want people to come see the baby until after DH and I have had a few hours as a family. :)

Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi,

I think I am officially in my second trimester though I am not exactly sure!  I am 14 weeks tomorrow - due 1/30/2013.  I am having a singleton and don't know the sex at this point.

No exciting updates for me, I can't wait to meet my new OB in about two weeks and get an update on this pregnancy

I'm planning for a natural birth and interviewing doulas but we'll see! 

• How are you feeling?   I am feeling really good.  Just dealing with back and hip pain at night.  I started wearing a brace during day and that helps a lot!

Any exciting news or updates?  Nothing too exciting.  Our next appt is Aug 10th.  We have finally decided on furniture for the nursery I think so we are giong to get that ordered this week I hope!

QOTW: Do you have your birth plan in place? If so, feel free to share if you want to! Who do you and DH/SO want at the hospital/birthing center, in the room, and when will you let others see the baby? Birth plans.

We are both go with the flow kind of people and as PP mentioned, with twins anything can happen.  I don't want to be disappointed if the plan changes so I am just going to wait and see what happens.  I will deliver at a hospital and the staff, DH and I will be the only ones in the room.  Our parents will come visit later that day or night.

• sekurasekura member
    Please add me!  Sekura; EDD 1/28/2013, team unknown

How are you feeling? Any exciting news or updates?

M/S is coming and going day by day at this point; I'm taking between 4mg and 12mg of Zofran a day depending on severity.  But at least there are some great days (like today, when I've eaten 2 bowls of lemon chicken & veggie pasta!)

No birth plan in place yet; still early. I only want my DH and the doctors/ midwife in the room with me.  I'd like to keep it relatively natural, but I won't go through pain just to say I've done it.  If family/close friends want to visit at the hospital (several hours after the birth) that's fine; but I want a chance to clean up and sleep first Wink.

TTC #1 Since 8/2010
    Me: 34, DH: 35 DX: DOR (FSH 14.9, AMH 0.67, AFC ~10) and Egg Quality

IVF #1 Feb 2012. MDFL protocol w/ Met. 7 ER, 0F.
    May Donor Egg IVF cycle:3 EF, 1 blast ET 5/12, 2 frosties
    BFP 5/21! beta #1 5/22 306 beta #2 5/24 818 beta #3 5/31 15,038.

image"">
    "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." --Dennis Wholey

• Can I be re-added?  Due 1/11/13 with a boy.

Update:  Doing ok, weird aches and pains are freaking me out but cervix looked good last week.  Trying to focus on one appointment at a time.  Anatomy scan is next Wed.

QOTW:  I will have a scheduled c-section around 37 weeks due to my TAC.  My only birth plan is get the baby here safely.  Anything else that needs to happen is fine by me.  DH will be the only one there.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Pnut30Pnut30 member

Can you update me....we just found out baby is a BOY!!! yay!

• imagePnut30:

Can you update me....we just found out baby is a BOY!!! yay!

Yay Pnut, congrats! 

TTC since June 2011
    DH diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 8/2010
    Low sperm count. Only option IVF with ICSI
    Starting First cycle Jan/Feb 2012- Canceled due to not responding to BCP and/or Lupron
    IVF 1.2- stims March 14, ER March 24, 16 R 10F 6 made it to blast
    ET March 29- transferred two blasts, 4A and 4BA, froze 4
    Positive HPT 9dp5dt Beta 1- 385 11dp5dt
    u/s April 25- one healthy heartbeat
    EDD 12/12/12>

I'm feeling pretty good except for some sciatica and increase in heartburn. We have our A/S next Tuesday and I can't wait!

I haven't given much thought to a birth plan because so much of it depends on how far along I am and what positions the babies are in. We will definitely try to deliver vaginally if possible, but I'm not trying to get my hopes set on any sort of plan since I know a c-section is a distinct possibility. And as much as I would love to have a natural childbirth without meds, I'm just not sure if I can do that with twins. (I know some women have, and they definitely amaze me!) To go along with my birth plan of uncertainty, I am not sure if I want anyone besides DH and the nurses/doctors in the room with me. My MIL keeps asking if I'm going to have my mom in the room, but I really just haven't decided one way or the other. As far as other people seeing the babies, it will really depend on how early they arrive and how they are doing.

After 5 TI Clomid cycles, 5 IUIs, and 2 IVFs we finally got our BFP!
    Beta#1 (12dp3dt)= 353, Beta#2 (15dp3dt)= 1466, Beta#3 (22dp3dt)= 14,139, First u/s: TWINS!!
    After 10 weeks of bedrest, our two little ladies joined us at 28w6d
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hi - can you please add me - just entered into 2nd Tri.

I am due 1/31/2013 with a singleton. 

How are you feeling? Any exciting news or updates? I have been feeling really good.  I just started back into an exercise routine - and have so much more energy now.  I love it.

QOTW: Do you have your birth plan in place? If so, feel free to share if you want to! Who do you and DH/SO want at the hospital/birthing center, in the room, and when will you let others see the baby?   I do have a current plan - what hospital, doctor, natural birth (at least going to try).  DH, my Mom and MIL will be joining me as I need support - I just know I need someone to encourage me and keep me motivated. I think I would be an emotional wreck otherwise.  Everyone else (my sisters/brothers) is welcome to see the baby right away.  We are planning on skpeing for those who are out of state.

DS 1-31-13 DD 9-3-14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"