July 2012 Moms

Tired of being tired!

I honestly forgot how little sleep you get with a newborn! DS1 didn't sleep through the night until he was 10 months old. DS2 is 3 weeks old and I HATE night time now. I'm so irritated and sick of constantly being tired and not being able to get sleep! DH wakes constantly to check on us but since im BFing he can't do much. I feel bad for being irritated but just 1 hour of solid sleep would be great! Anyone else feel this way? 
Mom to former 30 weeker born early to Pre-E. Now happy, health and growing at home!

Re: Tired of being tired!

• i would reply but i am too tired!  It is an emotional, mental and physical exhaustion!
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• me too!   I literally went back to my bed last night at 6:00 and didn't get out of bed until 7:00 this morning.  I did not get more than an hour of sleep at a time, but it was nice to be horizontal, and have DH totally take over with the big kids. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I'm sitting here crying at 430am after nodding off with DS at the breast. I have been up ALL night. He won't sleep much during the day and when he does, I just can't sleep. Whenever I hear him make a noise (even with earplugs in when someone else is watching him) i wake up with a start and then my mind starts racing "Should I get up and feed him?" "What if there's a problem because has hasn't pooped in 24hrs" etc...

We put him down at 12:30 but he only gave us just about 2hrs before waking up with signs of hunger.so i feed, he falls asleep,i set him down, and he fusses and acts hungry still. i just dont know how to handle this...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, I'm up every hour. To feed, change the diaper, clean spit up, etc... She makes so many noises I check on her for each one. She seems to have gas a lot too, which makes me think she is in pain. :( I'm going to try this I think...

https://coliccalm.com/101/?gclid=CJiSjpybxLECFYcBQAodJAkABQ

imageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Same here. Had not have slept since the birth ( 3 weeks now). I am a mess emotionally and phisically. It is funny how you forget these things, It is my third baby and I don't remember having such a sleep deprivation with my first two ( just forgot, I am sure, they are big boys now...)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"