Washington Babies

***PG & TTC Check In 7/30/2012***

We have 36 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

6 are having GIRLS

9 are having a BOYS

3 are keeping it a SURPRISE

18 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 13 ladies TTC

Other news

Sorry this is a day late. I got messed up with my dates taking care of a sick toddler.

Baby Watch this week

I hope all the mamas that were due in July are feeling well and hopefully snuggling with their LOs!

July 2012

03 ? worldispurple ? UNKNOWN

18 ? nicolepatricia87 ? BOY

19 ? amandaleigh1 ? BOY

20 ?skyyak ? GIRL

28 ?LisiRichard ? GIRL

August 2012

04 ? chubbycheekiesmom ? GIRL

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? BOY

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? BOY

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? BOY

11 ? LauraT25 ? GIRL

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? BOY

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

29 - tst1998 - UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? ah625 - UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

20 ? JJsMum - UNKNOWN

February 2013

12 - Lndzy13 ? UNKNOWN

March 2013

23 ? KroseToes ? SURPRISE

Unknown Due Date

Kammmmay - UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Sarack

Quinncat

LuvBug12683

tcfreedom

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Monday confession?

6. Does one really need an activity mat if you have a pack n play?

7. Anyone have an IKEA family membership?  Is it worth it?  We need to buy a bunch of furniture when we move, but I wasn't sure if anything we want/need would be discounted.

8. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me?

5. Questions for next week? 

1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ***PG & TTC Check In 7/30/2012***

• 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 33, lots more fatigue and feeling big.  Sleep sucks

2. Any milestones this week? nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  next week, nothing special

4. What are you looking forward to this week? might get an evening to go shopping

5. Monday confession? I don't think I'm going to be a good pregnant lady these next few weeks.

6. Does one really need an activity mat if you have a pack n play? I think they are totally different purpose.  but a blanket works just as well as an activity mat, depends if you want something dangling over head.  We really didn't use the PnP much.

7. Anyone have an IKEA family membership? Is it worth it? We need to buy a bunch of furniture when we move, but I wasn't sure if anything we want/need would be discounted.

8. Questions for next week?  tips for insomnia? just can't get back to sleep and getting up at 4 am isn't working very well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• JJsMumJJsMum member

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Week 15.  Nothing new!

2. Any milestones this week?  nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  I have my 16 week appointment on Friday.  Get to hear LO again!

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Looking forward to hearing LO :)

5. Monday confession?  I got nothing this week.

6. Does one really need an activity mat if you have a pack n play?  I definitely used both.  The activity mat is good for tummy time, and DS loved it when he started to get control of his hands.  He loved batting at the toys hanging from it.  Our pack n play was really just another place for him to sleep or for me to put him to keep him safe for a minute.

7. Anyone have an IKEA family membership? Is it worth it? We need to buy a bunch of furniture when we move, but I wasn't sure if anything we want/need would be discounted.  We have the IKEA Family thing.  It's a free membership (and they give you free ice cream for signing up).  I think it's saved us maybe 50$.  You can look online and see if anything you're planing on getting is discounted through the program.  You can also do all your shopping on there and it will print out a list of where all your items are.  Loved it!  Saved so much time for us.

Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Loading the player...
  • TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

I've lost count.  Waiting to O. 

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

We're going to see Batman! 

3. Monday confession?

I went down to Portland to see a college friend.  She has family there, and visits every summer.  I had trouble not crying when she told me she's pregnant.  I want so much to be happy for her, but on CD2 after a failed IUI, all I could do was be sad for me. 

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me?

I think this question has been here a few weeks. 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? yes, my stomach area has really been hurting if I wear a bella band - has anybody else had that problem?

2. Any milestones this week? nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week? my parents finishing staining my chairs - they're doing it since I can't now that I'm pregnant.

5. Monday confession? Yesterday my scale said I'd gained 3 lbs overnight - after loosing 1 lb the day before and staying the same weight the week preceding it. I'm really hoping this is mostly swelling.

6. Does one really need an activity mat if you have a pack n play? n/a

7. Anyone have an IKEA family membership?  Is it worth it?  We need to buy a bunch of furniture when we move, but I wasn't sure if anything we want/need would be discounted.   n/a

8. Questions for next week? Any pediatrician recs for the area of bothell/mill creek/woodinville?

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 32 weeks. I've definitely hit the being uncomfortable a lot stage. All kinds of things are sore like my back and hips. 

2. Any milestones this week? Nothing this week.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Friday. Nothing special, just a check up. We did have an u/s last Friday and turns out baby girl isn't running as big as they originally thought. She's in the 83rd percentile which is big, but they originally thought she was in the 95th which would be worrisome

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Spending some time with my niece. 

5. Monday confession? None

6. Does one really need an activity mat if you have a pack n play? To me they are two very different things. A pack n play is more like a portable crib, where an play mat is an activity and stimulation toy. So yes, I would say you need both. 

7. Anyone have an IKEA family membership?  Is it worth it?  We need to buy a bunch of furniture when we move, but I wasn't sure if anything we want/need would be discounted. N/A

8. Questions for next week? None

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi there! Can you please add me to the March 2013 list, due 3-28 :) We got our BFP a few weeks ago, thanks so much!

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?
    6, nothing yet...still waiting :

2. Any milestones this week?

8-17, first appt and u/s!

4. What are you looking forward to this week?
    Shooting a wedding on Saturday and helping out at church this week for Vacation Bible School, having a lot of fun!

5. Monday confession?

6. Does one really need an activity mat if you have a pack n play?
    eh, no...we probably won't get one, lesson learned after having 2 kids rarely use theirs!

7. Anyone have an IKEA family membership?  Is it worth it?  We need to buy a bunch of furniture when we move, but I wasn't sure if anything we want/need would be discounted.

We do, nothing special...but we don't go that often either, it's free so you might as well do it! :)

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  Cycle 1, 2 week wait

2.   My birthday trip to the spa, camping this weekend.

3.  I spend way too much time on the Internet/Facebook/my itouch

4.   No, sorry.

5.  Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?  How long did it take? 

• imageKathzoo:

5.  Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?  How long did it take? 

I am still nursing.  I got my first AF at 11 months old.  We were "not preventing" - first BFP around 21 months, which resulted in a miscarriage at 8 weeks.  5 more months till the current BFP.  We were still nursing "a lot" (many times during the day and multiple times overnight.) Slowed down a lot around 4-5 months.  (no daytime and less overnight).  Now we are at a quick sip right before bed only. 

Good Luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? 2 WW 

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Nieces Baptism

3. Monday confession? My son has turned into a Mommy's boy - and I love it!

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me? I asked this a couple weeks ago!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • I haven't been here in AGES!  You can take me off TTC. :)  I'm not sure I'll remember to check in regularly, but here are my answers...

Pregnant Questions 

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 14 weeks, feeling great.

2. Any milestones this week?  Entered second trimester! 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  8/7, nothing big. 

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Getting out of town for the weekend!

5. Monday confession?  It's Wednesday and I can't think of anything!

6. Does one really need an activity mat if you have a pack n play?  No idea, this is our first.  

7. Anyone have an IKEA family membership?  Is it worth it?  We need to buy a bunch of furniture when we move, but I wasn't sure if anything we want/need would be discounted.  No idea 

8. Questions for next week?  Nope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRJM050705:

I haven't been here in AGES!  You can take me off TTC. :)  I'm not sure I'll remember to check in regularly, but here are my answers...

Congrats lady! Yes

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • 1. What week are you in? Week 31 Any new aches or pains? Baby is big enough now that I feel my belly in my ribcage.  So things are starting to get uncomfortable!  

2. Any milestones this week? Not really.

3. When is your next appointment? Tuesday.  Will anything special happen at that appointment? I don't think so. 

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Seeing DH on the weekend!  I've been cross country visiting relatives since last Monday, and he is travelling for business until Friday night. 

5. Monday confession? It's Thursday, and it feels like Monday. 

6. Does one really need an activity mat if you have a pack n play? I think they serve a different purpose.  We have a small pack n play with a bassinet attachment that baby will sleep in in our room at the beginning, and then use as a playpen.  An activity mat is for putting the baby down on the floor for play, tummy time, etc. - although as a pp said a blanket works just as well, but without the hanging toys you'd find on an activity mat.

7. Anyone have an IKEA family membership? We have one.  Is it worth it?  I've never gotten any great discounts on furniture with it, just because I've never been trying to buy whatever they're discounting at the time.  But it is a free membership, and I have gotten discounts on food in the restaurant!  (So for me, that made it worth it, since I didn't have to pay anything to get it, and if we do happen to buy something on special we will get that discount also.)  We need to buy a bunch of furniture when we move, but I wasn't sure if anything we want/need would be discounted.

8. Questions for next week?  For STMs or moms close to delivery - when did you start feeling like you were too uncomfortable to get things done and really needed to take it easy?  I want to get a bunch of stuff finished before baby, and I want to give myself a realistic finish-by date and not feel like I have to accomplish something when I need to rest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hey ladies, just thought I should update!  I had my baby girl, Rory Grace, on July 30th at high noon, she weighed in at 7lbs exactly and 20 inches long.  We were only in the hospital for a little over 24 hours.  I started having contractions the night prior but nothing time able, by 4am on Monday they were 4 minutes apart.  We headed to the hospital around 6am, were admitted by 7:30 had the epi by 8:30 and had to wait for my OB to arrive to push.  She was out in 5 pushes a total of 4 minutes, sunny side up.  She is happy, healthy and BEAUTIFUL! I am doing fantastic, already down 15lbs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"