March 2012 Moms
Options

Dominiks new wheels - PIP

Sorry for the crappy quality, and messy apt ...took these on my phn in low light after a  long day at work...

We just got back from TrUs after buying Dominik some wheels... these pics made me laugh so wanted to share them.

Can you say E-xcited !!

So how many horsepowers does this thing got??

What do you mean "I" have to make it move??
WTF.. maybe tomorrow ZZzzzzzz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dominiks new wheels - PIP

• Options
    So cute!!!  That 3rd picture is how Andrew was after the first time in his jumperoo!  He was SO excited, jumped like crazy and totally exhausted himself.  It did make for a nice long afternoon nap though lol!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

imageKrsCrp83:
    So cute!!!  That 3rd picture is how Andrew was after the first time in his jumperoo!  He was SO excited, jumped like crazy and totally exhausted himself.  It did make for a nice long afternoon nap though lol!

Same with Dom!

DH wants to get Dom some wheels too.  Your little Dominik looks so cute in his wheels!

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

aww super cute! I need to buy Jonathan a walker or jumperoo...something similar.  He does not want to be in swing or bouncer anymore, he wants to be in standing position and move around!

so is he just loving that?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options
    We don't have the space for a walker. Most of our house is carpeted so there is no where for DD to use it other than the kitchen. She does love her bounce bounce baby thing (sort of a comb of a jumper and exersaucer). We need to figure out how to put her johnny jump-up up. I think she will love it.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    WipzWipz member
    We try and change it up so our little man is in different positions and using different muscles... he gets tummy time on a quilt on the floor and also he has

has a removable ring and seat insert

Just got it so not sure how he will like it yet

took a while to get him used to this one.. I put my old VCR under his feet as its still a bit high lol

He loved this kick n play from the second we got it and still does.

he goes crazy in this thing now, one day he is gonna ping himself right out of it lol ..he has figured out what to do with his legs to make it bounce like mad

Matching high chair with 3 positions so he is getting less fussy about sitting up.. he hated sitting anywhere but the floor, lap or sofa..or car seat but now he is peachy

And of course the adjustable height speed racer

pretty much everythig we buy is either adjustable positions or height or is multi functional.  there have been a few things I wanted that were expensive and cool but just not worth it for the short amopunt of time he would get to use them... so these are a much better buy as they will adjust with him and gives him a good variety of positions and activities.
  • Options
    WipzWipz member

For anyone who is limited for space.. I just discovered that when collapsed.. This image
    fits perceftly under .. THIS .. AWESOMENESS !!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"