Babies: 0 - 3 Months

dirty diaper = baby wakes up

LO wakes up every time she poops. I am wondering if your LO's are like that. I had nursed for 1h, she fell asleep, then 10 min later BOOM she's awake because she pooped.

Back to nursing again..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: dirty diaper = baby wakes up

• o yes! Every time LO poops it is a grand ordeal!...usually about a half and hour of grunting and fussing..we have learned by now to just let her lay on the changing table until she calms down and gets it all out..or else we will get projectile pooped on...she is usually eyes-wide-open when she poops too...and that continues afterwards..she will be ok for a little just looking around..then she gets more and more fussy until I feed her again....we are lucky when we don't have a poop in the middle of the night...that means more sleep for me!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary image
  • Same here. If my LO poops or pees I have about a nanosecond to get that diaper off before she has a meltdown. It's particularly hard at night because she gets so worked up over it putting her down again starts at square one.

Hopefully they poop less in the coming weeks! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO can sleep without having to change a dirty diaper. It bothers me more than it bothers him.
  • imagebarbyjp:
    o yes! Every time LO poops it is a grand ordeal!...usually about a half and hour of grunting and fussing..we have learned by now to just let her lay on the changing table until she calms down and gets it all out..or else we will get projectile pooped on...she is usually eyes-wide-open when she poops too...and that continues afterwards..she will be ok for a little just looking around..then she gets more and more fussy until I feed her again....we are lucky when we don't have a poop in the middle of the night...that means more sleep for me!

Sounds like my baby girl! She fusses to get it changed, but then screams when I put her down to do it, like she's shocked I can't do it while holding her lol And of course after I get her calmed down from the whole ordeal she is wide eyed and ready to play.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"