July 2012 Moms

still pregnant.

I feel like my body is just not doing its womanly duty. I know that is stupid and makes no sense, but tell that to my hormones. I have already cried like 3 times today. I am screening ALL phone calls except from my mom, because everyone just wants to know if I am in labor yet. NO. And I feel like I NEVER will be. Ughh. I am sorry to be so whiny but I am seriously at the end of my rope. I have no mucus plug, I am 70 percent effaced and about 2 centimeters dilated, I have been having contractions for a week, WHAT IS THE HOLD UP?? I know I have to be patient, but it is like everyday I am CONSTANTLY  reading my body for "signs". I have stimulated my nipples so much the past few days I think they may just fall off. I even had some castor oil yesterday. I threw up my lunch, and that was all. I am just so exhausted all the time, and because my doctors out of town I cant even see how I'm progressing or talk to anyone until friday. I just wanna hold my baby, and be done with this pregnancy business. :( Being overdue is a lot more depressing for me than I expected.  Again, sorry to sound so whiny and pathetic. I know a lot of mamas are more overdue than me, I am just not handling it well today.
Can't wait to meet my baby girl! Elizabeth Violet is due July 26th, 2012

Re: still pregnant.

• You don't sound whiny or pathetic! Yesterday I cried for an hour straight because I am so frustrated and disappointed that LO hasn't come yet. There is still plenty of time though so I'm trying to hang in there! I think the fact that EVERYONE said that I would go early really got my hopes up.

The waiting game continues... just know that you are not alone! :)

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• seriously. I'm with you. I'm about to effing blow my lid.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm right there with you!  Today I posted on Facebook "The answer is either 'no, not yet' or 'yes, I'm still doing okay'."  That seems to answer all the questions lately.  Also, I've scheduled in a bawl session for tomorrow afternoon (when my husband leaves for work), because I'm SO frustrated about the fact that we scheduled an induction (REALLY don't want one)!  Also, we are keeping our induction a secret until Thursday night, at which time we are only telling our parents and my brother (the people who are going to be in the room with us)...we are sad that this baby won't be spontaneous for us, so we're making it as spontaneous for everyone else as possible (which is kind of a fun secret that is helping us get through this...that and not knowing the sex...SO thankful we didn't find out ahead of time!). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm with ya!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yep, still pregnant also.  Had a crying fit at the doctors office yesterday because I havent progressed since 36 weeks, even with all the cramping, sharp pains and backaches.  I'm doing everything I can to dodge induction, but the sand is starting to run out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Me too.  I'm about 50% effaced and 2 cm dilated, and don't think I've felt any contractions at all.  I just feel so normal, and it's freaking me out a little.  People have actually not bugged me too much about whether anything is happening yet, but DH keeps getting calls and text messages, and my SIL and one of my good friends have both asked me in the last day or so what's going on and how I am.  I don't even want to answer.  I feel whiny and horrible, but I just don't want to deal with the weight of everyone else's excitement and impatience right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"